Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Motorola The Motorola Stock Ringtone Thread

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Jay2TheRescue, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Iqbal

Iqbal New Member

Thank you for your reply, but as I stated, I am looking for the motorola V600 version of Blue Planet and not the one that you previously posted. I have attached a recording on my first post of what it sounds like.

2. backer

backer New Member

Im Looking for a ringtone called "Tender" that come on a w220, the picture is cute but the tone is beatiful. Any one have it please??

3. jackal27

jackal27 New Member

Yo!
    Someone happened to have the V620 version of the Velvet.mid???
    Thanks.

UP.: Here is a lousy example that I recorded via mic. :p :)

Attached Files:

#243 jackal27, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  4. backer

backer New Member

This Is Not Velvet, It´s "Sing To Me"

Attached Files:

5. jackal27

jackal27 New Member

Thank you very much!!!
    My mum's old phone was a V620 and in hungarian "Bársony.mid" is "Velvet.mid" in english, so there must have been some interesting translation work by the Hungarian Division of Motorola. :D
    Thanks again, you just gave the answer to me after a really long search.

6. backer

backer New Member

I Got E8 Ringtones But Are In DCF Format. Anyone Knows How To Remove A DCF Protection??

#246 backer, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  7. chelizsch

chelizsch New Member

Thanks for these!!! I just dropped my e815 for the last time the other day. *sniff* (I know, I know... I get attached to things....but we had some good times. RIP). The new ROKR doesn't have my faves: ambient & velvet. It just doesn't compare. e815 I'm so sorry!!!

8. beachbumtroy

beachbumtroy New Member

ok tell me if im in the wrong forum or not,but i got a new request? i want the new gieco ring a ding ding ringtone? but the problem is i have a motorola w376g TRACFONE...i`ve found the file on crostel.com and a few other places but when i try toget it it saz invalid format,or 403 forbidden,anyway to get that ringtone and download it to my tracfone? thnx bb p.s i`ve included acopy of the track here if anybody can use it or help thnx again

Attached Files:

9. tiedale

tiedale New Member

I'm looking for a stock ringtone off the Motorola v365. It was sunshine, but different from the one posted here. It began with the horns very loud and obnoxious like. It was my alarm clock tone, and my new phone tones are NOT waking me up. HELP!!!!

10. teraptus

teraptus New Member

I need a 2007 alltel motorola razr ringtone that was pleasant sounding. melody may be its name but i really have no idea. Thanks!

11. MotoFoxQ

MotoFoxQ New Member

Thanks! Glad you liked it krishna!

12. MotoFoxQ

MotoFoxQ New Member

Also. I found out I have an mp3 of the ringtone 'Waves". Good tune if you ask me!

Attached Files:

13. catulo

catulo New Member

Tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. boudavis

boudavis New Member

I'm looking for the bacchanale ringtone from the motorola T720. Does anyone have it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

15. agentsprout

agentsprout New Member

HI I know this has probably been done a 100 times but I am looking for the midi file for ambient mood from the razr v3. I have heard the later version and its not like the old one at all can anyone help?

16. MRN

MRN New Member

I'd like to find the High Impact ringtone from the motorola v710

Thanks in advance.

17. isaelmo

isaelmo New Member

Its been several years since I've had my V3 and lost two of my favorite ringtones from moto mixer, illness and spooky, Waves is also another great one thats been posted already.

Attached Files:

18. stie

stie New Member

Hey everybody. I'm new. This may be completely pointless since I don't know the name of the tone, but I've been looking for an alert tone from the Motorola V551. It's like a very short low-toned chirpy noise mostly used for texting (it may have even been the default text sound for that phone, I don't really remember). Any help would be awesome, even just if it's the name of the stupid thing! Thanks! :)

19. backer

backer New Member

Anyone have the ringtones from Q9 and Q9c, please??

20. landmark

landmark New Member

Hi, I am looking for the moon light ringtone. Please don't get it confused with the moonlit haze. It's not the same. If anyone knows where I can download it, I would appreciate it. Many thanks

21. backer

backer New Member

Yeah, i Know.... from Motomagx, ehh?? moonlite haze it´s an AlertFile(2003/2004) Moonlight It´s from 2007. Anyone have Source.m4a?

Attached Files:

22. landmark

landmark New Member

thanks very much Backer!!! That's exactly the one! I'm very very happy. Ta muchly :)

23. ginygirl

ginygirl New Member

Finally, I found my ring tone! Thanks Jay!!!

24. Astrok

Astrok New Member

Wondering if anyone has the old 'wind chimes' from the V180 or V188 phones? The one I always come across isn't quite the same. Even the one from the W490 would work even though it seems to be a little clipped. Thank you!

25. nainai

nainai New Member

this post is so cool}!!
    i finally found the ringtone that i want!!
    thanks!!

26. laursaurus

laursaurus New Member

Hi Jay!
    I can't believe I found this forum. My red Razor died about a year ago and I really miss the ringtone called "daylight". I'd be thrilled if you have it and could share!
    TIA

27. Dana Reed

Dana Reed New Member

I hope you can help me. I am looking for the 'Digital Signal" ring tone that was on my Motorola V3 Razr cell phone (carrier at&t; was Cingular). I did find the other Digital Signal ring tones you have posted, but they are not the right one. The closest to what I had was post # 4. This particular ring tone has a very sentimental meaning and I am very upset that the AT&T store could not transfer the ring tone to my new cell. Thank You!!!!!

28. laursaurus

laursaurus New Member

I am reposting my request for the Motorola Razor ringtone, Daylight which I miss terribly.
    Could someone help me out, please?

TIA

29. piso mojado

piso mojado New Member

I posted asking about this one last September (page 8). No one replied and I couldn't find it anywhere so I ended up using my iPhone to record the old ringtone. It's not great. It's certainly not a midi. But for what it's worth, it's attached.

IMPORTANT: Wireless advisor wouldn't let me upload it until I changed the extension from .m4r to to .mp3. BUT IT'S NOT AN MP3! Change the extension back to .m4r, and it should work fine.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  30. juju757

juju757 New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Can somebody please up the "BOOST MOBILE MOTOROLA i465" ringer 1 & ringer 11...i been looking everywhere online for those ringers and no luck :mad: :(