Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

The Latest, neatest phones. Post more that I left out.

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by aiwapro, Jul 16, 2002.

1. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

TCC-Q285
    Check it out here: Brand New Unlocked Tri-Band 800/900/1900 GSM TCC-Q285
    $375

Motorola A388
    Check it out here.
    $495

Nokia 7210
    Check it out: Nokia 7210
    $500

Motorola V66 (switchable backgrounds)
    Check it out: Motorola V66
    $280

NOTE: All phones are UNLOCKED GSM Tri-band, 800/900/1900 MHz GSM, and can be used with any GSM
    provider in the world.
    NOTE: All phones are available for purchase upon request for the amount stated above, including shipping, by clicking here.

Feel free to post any new phones that you know about.

2. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

you a dealer now aiwapro?

3. aiwapro

Not really a service dealer, but a phone dealer. I have found someone who can provide new phones at reasonable prices, and I'm bringing those prices to you.

4. aiwapro

Hey IdiOTeQnoLogY, are you or somebody you know interested in any of these phones or any particular phone? I speacialize mostly in GSM phones, but might be able to get CDMA, I already have a few TDMA's (Nokia 8860, Nokia 8265), and I also have a new iDen phone for Nextel (Motorla i95cl).

Keep in mind that all of my phones are brand new in OEM box, and include battery, manual, car charger, home charger, and handsfree headset. Select models come with OEM holsters and cases, such as the Motorola v66. It comes with case, belt clip, battery, manual, car charger, home charger, and handsfree headset. Most prices are negotioable too, but I think these prices are a pretty good deal.

5. janko10

janko10 New Member

What CDMA phones can you get? I'm looking for ones that will work with Verizon.

6. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

nah i am good with phones. i got my 5150 and as soon as my background check goes through with sprint i'll be workin for them so i'll be ok with phones after that [​IMG]

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Junior Member

I really like that 7210. If and when VS finally launches in my area, I might switch over and pick that one up.