Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

The good folks @ T-Mo customer care.

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by vcmike, May 29, 2008.

1. vcmike

vcmike New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6101
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I have been with T-Mobile since it was Voicestream (2000) and I have always been treated well by the folks @ customer care.
    I called them today because I have a Nokia 6101 that is unbranded. They helped me set it up & checked to make sure it was working properly. In an industry that takes so much heat for poor customer service I think I picked the right folks to go with.
    Mike

2. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Good to hear about your expereince.

With all carriers people can go through what you did. But there are also those who dont get so lucky.

3. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Its nice to hear stuff like that... Usually you only hear people gripe when they have problems. AT&T spent about 3 hours on the phone with me troubleshooting the settings on my Motorola A845 when it was dropping out of 3G to GPRS for data. Cingular never sold the MotoA845, it was an "Unsupported" model from the old blue network.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    This as always been my experience when I've called CS. I know they aren't perfect, but I've never had any problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I have had only positive experiences with T-Mobile's customer service, in store and over the phone. Reps are always cordial and nice! I have them for prepaid and they have proven that you don't have to endure subpar service because you're not bound to a contract.

6. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    Thank you as an employee with Tmobile this is nice to see, thanks for your business, and thank you for the warm compliment.:)

7. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i may be with Sprint but i had nothing but a good time with T-Mobile.......i miss them very much......its just that Sprint has more to offer........i love you sprint :crying:

8. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I have to say...my one call to TM customer service since setting up my BlackBerry service through them was like a dream compared to Sprint. I have almost become used to the expectation that I will need to explain myself 5 times and repeat myself to 4 different reps to get anything done. I had TM back in 2004-05 and I had forgotten how nice their CS is...maybe because I almost never had to call them to begin with.

I was initially a little freaked out because the TM hold music is the same as Sprint's! I guess they both outsource to the same 3rd party or something?

9. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yeah i think they do

10. ljh

ljh Junior Member

My Phone:
    HTC MyTouch 4G Slide
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I've been with T-Mobile since 2001, never a problem.

11. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Good to know there are people out there with no problems. Now are you talking about billing issues or coverage as well?

12. jimbo831

jimbo831 New Member

I have no idea about Sprint, but the vast majority of T-Mobile's customer service is not outsourced. There are a few outsourced call centers to help keep the required help needed to meet demand, but most reps are actual T-Mobile employees. I think this really helps with service. I take great pride in working for T-Mobile and want to make the experience great for all of our customers to make sure they continue to be satisfied customers. I used to be an outsourced rep for a cable company and to be honest I could've cared less one way or the other. I certainly tried my best, but it didn't mean anything to me if you didn't like Comcast as a company.

13. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile

I agree, I enjoy working for tmobile directly, the outsourcer comment was about the hold music, and the answer is yes it is outsourced to a satellite music provider, and I do believe that the hold music for sprint is similar, but it depends on the center you call for sprint as they are all outsourced to different companies so it depends on who the outsourcer outsources their hold music too...(wow that just blew my mind)

14. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    Jimbo which center are you at?

15. gyrlonfilm

gyrlonfilm New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Cliq
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    ditto to all those that mentioned customer care was great for t-mobile. i have gotten a few extra-friendly sounding reps who i thought were a little too happy. *lol* :)

16. bluebird

bluebird New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung E250
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, formerly Alltel
    I have to say, I have always received exceptional service every time I call customer service. Sometimes there is a wait on hold, but not usually. I reach smark, friendly people who have the right answer and make me happy, every time. In almost 5 years, this has to be some kind of CS record.

I recommend this carrier whenever I can. The only downside to selling it to my friends is that there are some areas in these parts without coverage in coastal and very rural areas. Since I almost never go there, it's not a problem! But most folks are obsessed with coverage. Not me. If I have to go a couple of hours or a day w/o service, it's not big deal.