Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Thank You T-Mobile goodbye Sprint

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by oksoonerfan, Oct 13, 2011.

1. oksoonerfan

oksoonerfan New Member

My Phone:
    lgp999 t-mobile G2X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Well after 9 years with Sprint I made the move away from Sprint.I did not care about unlimited datd,the iphone etc,i wanted service that WORKED where I live in TN,and Sprint no longer did,and when I called them about it,I was told that there had been tower changes, that they did not have to guarentee my service would work,so if I did not like or was not happy with the service,then I could switch carriers, so I did.bye bye Sprint.I got lmost the same family plan,unlimited txt etc,sure data is limited to 2GB but I do not use that much data anyway.the fact that SPrint has changed the way they do business,upping there ETF to $350 who do they think they are, Verizon) the removal of their upgrade program for long term customers,crappy 4G,and no decent service ,is why I left.I got 2 T-mobile LGP999 (G2x's) for nothing,and I have service that works.WITHOUT their stupid $10 "premium" Data charge per line. Thank You t-mobile.I am also a member of Sprint News & Phone Reviews from SprintUsers and just reading the forums lately makes me glad I left.

So in a nutshell I am glad I am here,and hope that if a merger occurs everything stays the way it needs to:)