Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Thank you so much for having this forum!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by CutiePie13, May 17, 2008.

1. CutiePie13

CutiePie13 New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I just signed up for the SERO plan today. 500 minutes with unlimited everything else from what I could tell. I love that. I can IM with my hubby (who's in Iraq) whenever I want and also keep up with school assignments (boo). Did I really read it right? Do people on the SERO plan get unlimited web access? As in I can be online all the time? And unlimited text messaging? For 30 bucks? That's so cool. I don't see how Sprint can stay in business with awesome deals like that.

I got the Moto Q smart phone. I've never had one like that before. Only the regular phones. I was looking at the Pearl (?) but I saw one at Walmart and they seemed too little. I'd rather have a slightly bigger screen and keypad. Is the Moto Q a good phone to start with? I figured if I didn't like it then I can always change it out for a different one within the 30 day trial period.

Ok, enough being happy.

:D :loony: :D

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Yes the SERO plans are unbeatable and I hope you enjoy your new phone and service!

3. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    The Q is a good phone. I like the Pearl better, but with SERO you would need to add a BlackBerry Plan, so your $30 bill would double. I don't think the Pearl is that much better than the Q. I think I would stick with the Q.

1 person likes this.