Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Texts Rcv'd from right person but different number?

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by willisjones, Apr 22, 2009.

1. willisjones

willisjones New Member

My Phone:
    LG Keybo
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Koodoo
    ok so here my issue im on koodoo mobile lg keybo phone i sent texts to my gf 300+kms away she get my msgs fine but sometimes my msgs come to her with a different phone number attached.any explanations on this?its weird id say signals gettin crossed or something through someone else cell signal?

2. willisjones

willisjones New Member

My Phone:
    LG Keybo
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Koodoo
    ok so it just happened again i sent a text to a 1-647-***-**** number my gfs and it ended up goin to a 1-403-***-**** number

3. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    This might be something you'll need to contact Koodo technical support for, possibly even Telus as well (since Koodo is part of them).

It may be some technical glitch or something else entirely. Strange as it is, there's got to be some reason it keeps happening.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. willisjones

willisjones New Member

My Phone:
    LG Keybo
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Koodoo
    thanks yea i sent them an email with my issue awaiting reply i have got in contact with other koodo user who have also experienced this as well its bothers me cause i find it to be a privacy issue i didnt want my number to go to alberta and to quebec as well with you know personal message and such