Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

text messaging question (icons)

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by dreamgal042, Sep 24, 2006.

1. dreamgal042

dreamgal042 New Member

Okay, so next to the sent messages in the Outbox, there are a few icon's and im not sure what they mean...

first is an hourglass, im guessing that means it hasnt sent yet
    second is a square with one blue check in it
    third is a square with one blue check and one purple'ish check (maybe 2 blue checks, i cant tell).

can anyone tell me what these icons mean? thanks!

2. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

It would help to know which phone you have?

My V3m shows an automated message going into a blue mailbox, when the message is being sent.

Then a red square with a check in it, showing it was sent.

Then a small black box with a black check mark in it next to a letter, indicating that it has been delivered.

3. nn9288

nn9288 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VX4500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I found out what those mean in my phone's manual. If you don't have it, you can try downloading it.

4. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

My v3m has an icon glossary that explains what the icons do or represent.

5. nn9288

nn9288 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VX4500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    that's cool. i wish other phones had that feature, it would be so much easier.

6. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

Wish they could also put the manual 'in' the phone also. Would save a lot of hassels also.

7. dreamgal042

dreamgal042 New Member

Sorry, didnt realize it was different. I tried looking for my phone's book, but i can't find it (i think my dad has it, it's his family plan =\)

anyway, I have the Samsung A670 phone.

8. outlawsteveoaos

outlawsteveoaos New Member

curious, i just got a v3m. in the sent folder, i see two icons, one w/ an envelope and a black check mark, and another envelope with a green arrow. any idea's? can't seem to find it in the icon glossary or the book