Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Technology Challenges Ahead

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by KevinJames, Dec 14, 2001.

1. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    This link provides an excellent bird's eye view of the challenges facing carriers on the road to 3G.

2. CellguyNY

CellguyNY Junior Member

Great post Kevin it shows alot of upcoming events on the road to the future keep up the good work buddy I myself are still stuck in the middle of which technology is better they both have there ups and downs. The only thing I think can be a possible edge int the future is the fact that GSM phones get cheaper and cheaper each month and CDMA phones don't do as well especially up here because they are simply not that affordable and when you lose or break one they cost alot to replace rather than a GSM phone where all you have to worry about is the chip, but the problem with the chips can be if that is lost in certain cases you can be in deep trouble as well because most dealers don't wan't to give them up due to VS don't sell just the chips and you have to take a chip out of a phone box sell it and divide that phones price almost in half so you can make value on what you paid for that phone. What does the future hold for us in the wireless world.

CellguyNY

3. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Now that's a run on sentence.

4. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Hey Cellguy,

Would you please send me an email so I can have the correct address? I want to give you some info I think you'll appreciate.

Kevin