Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Talk to ME if you want to sell phones and services online

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by JonEmeryisWireless, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonEmeryisWireless

JonEmeryisWireless New Member

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint - Work; Verizon - Personal
    Hello everyone here on Wireless Advisor!

My name is Jon and I work for the largest online cellular retailer in the country. We partner with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint/Nextel, T-Mobile, and Alltel. My company has created the industry leading turnkey solution that powers online cellular sales for such retail/e-tail giants as BestBuy, RadioShack, Overstock, New Egg, to name a few. We have recently expanded our partnership offerings to smaller businesses and I am sooooo excited about what we are doing.

If ANYONE is interested in selling phone and service plans online, you really should talk to me first. We will offer virtually anyone with a desire to sell phones and plans online our online solution. We will design a site for you, private-label it, host it, maintain it, etc. All you do is link in to your private-label solution or populate pages that you have built with our xml or csv data feeds. There is no cost to you to partner with us and we pay a commission every time that you sell a phone.

If you have physical stores we can also provide you with a very unique and valuable service called our VIP or Virtual Inventory Program. VIP partners have real-time access to our double-digit million dollar inventory and can enable your stores to offer hundreds of different handset models without having to carry any inventory. This is great because it allows dealers to save sales that might have been lost otherwise from not having the desired device or color your customer wanted. The system is so robust that it even allows for commission tracking and real-time sales reporting by company, store, or even agent.

The best part is our unique model of partnering with both the carriers and device manufacturers allows us to offer the most competitive pricing in the industry. We can develop special promotions specifically for your business with devices that are most successful with your customers.

Another great thing is we handle the entire process from order entry, all the way to post-sale satisfaction assurance. We interface directly with the carriers credit and activations systems so our credit approval and order processing time is a fast as possible. We offer real-time order tracking online as well as automatic order status update emails during the fulfillment process. We also offer a toll-free order line as this is a complex purchasing decision and can require some assistance. Not only does this increase customer satisfaction, it also increases the sales volume and conversion rates. Would you believe that about 40% of the orders from our online sales come through our phone sales agents? That's 60% increase in sales if we didn't offer that service, so we find it to be very valuable.

So, if you are looking to sell phones and plans online or you have stores that would benefit from lower inventory costs, increasing you handset offering, or even adding another carrier, you should probably talk to me first. Feel free to PM me or to email me at REMOVED to discuss your interest further. Also, feel free to post or pm me with any questions. Have a great day! - Jon

#1 JonEmeryisWireless, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  2. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Here is a screen shot from my demo site that shows the basic storefront that I can offer just about anyone. I can private-label all of the customer touch points with you logos and branding, all the way to the 800 for orders over the phone and the online order tacking system. Best of all, I can get your customized site ready in about 7 business days or less and there is no cost involved. My company takes on all the risk and investment in our time and resources because we are so confident that almost anyone can sell phones and plans with our solution.

Another really cool feature of the solution is the ability to filter out any of the carriers, devices and accessories that we offer. If you only wish to offer Sprint and AT&T, we can turn off all of the other carriers. If you have a store and want your online pricing to match you retail store pricing, we can do that too and update it as often as your prices change. Already offer accessories online, we can disable the accessories storefront as well as the accessory suggestions made within the order flow. We will even develop creative for use on your website to promote our products, to use in an email campaign, or to create banners and ads for you.

This is probably the best opportunity for anyone to start an online business or to supplement their existing online or retail offerings. If anyone wants to learn more, you know who to call.

Also, if you are involved in dealer networks or affiliate arrangements where you serve multiple clients that could benefit from these services, I can set up a broker arrangement for you. This would entitle you to a portion of the sales of any partners that you were responsible for bringing on and create a supplemental revenue stream of pure profit merely by leveraging your existing relationships. Plus, it adds value to your clients, increases your intrinsic value to them, and further strengthens your relationship with them.

To be quite candid, there is really nothing to lose by working with us and a supplemental revenue stream of pure profit to be gained if you are successful. There are obviously no guarantees for success, but where else can you get such a lucrative opportunity with no risk to you. Plus, it can very easily be a side project for anyone because there is little effort required on your end since we handle just about everything for you. Heck, I would already have my own storefront live and selling online, but I am not able to due to my employment contract.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know.

Thanks
    -Jon

Attached Files:

3. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    One quick thing to all the viewers out there......

I understand that I am new to the forum and I don't want to come off like horses patoot trying to push my services on the members of the forum. I am just really excited that I am now allowed to step outside of our past partnership limitations to sell, almost exclusively, to larger businesses. This is the first time I have been given the ability to work with smaller operations and entrepreneurial individuals. I am very pleased to offer this opportunity and I am looking to get people set up before the holidays so that they can capitalize on the spending season. And since the economy is hurting so bad, I am truly pleased to offer someone the opportunity to have a supplemental revenue stream.

Please don't think of me as a spammer or rude, I assure that is the farthest thing from me or my goals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
    -Jon

4. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    To the mods-

Sorry about the email address in the post, I didn't think that it would be an issue, thanks for your understanding. Have a great day!

Thanks - Jon

5. wolfpackman

wolfpackman New Member

Check your pm, Please sign me up.

6. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    PM sent, thanks for your interest. I look forward to talking to you soon Jason.

Thanks!
    -Jon

7. wolfpackman

wolfpackman New Member

Thanks Jon,

Pleasure to work with you too.

Jason

1 person likes this.
  8. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Another option to keep in mind

We currently have multiple partners that have physical locations but maintain zero inventory. With the cost of devices today, the largest cost in this business is carrying inventory. With our VIP program, your customers can come in the store and get the personal touch of your associates assisting with the sale on our very user-friendly ordering solution. We then ship to either your store or direct to the consumers. Most partners with this model with opt to have the phones sent directly to the store and have the customer return in a couple of days to assist them with initial set-up and to educate them on how to use their new device. It is much the same as the new Sprint program where they train you on the phones in the stores. This is a great way to provide add-value through service, differentiate your brand, and cater to a very large population of consumers that need assistance with purchasing and require instruction on the devices.

Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone else is in a similar situation or could benefit from this type of support.

Also, thanks to everyone that is interested in this opportunity, I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner.

9. callelle

callelle New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    H2O wireless
    Hi Jon,

I'm very interested in your business opportunity can you send me information or give me more details about the e-commerce program and the VIP program as well.

Thank you for your assistance,

Oscar

10. elyal

elyal New Member

Jon,
    We have 3 retail outlets in Phoenix that we're trying to convert to wireless stores.
    Please contact me.
    Al.

EMAIL REMOVED

#10 elyal, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
  11. gordonmckenna

gordonmckenna New Member

email may not work so please contact me at EMAIL REMOVED

#11 gordonmckenna, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  12. alwazir

alwazir New Member

I am interested so please sign me up ir contact me and let me know what to do.thank you

13. aShraf

aShraf New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V3xx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Hey, I am trying to open a wireless store. I have a perfect location. I wanted to know about this sub-dealer commission and more info. mainly, I just wanted to know the average commission sub-dealers get

14. JPugh1979

JPugh1979 New Member

Has anyone received any feedback? I'd love to get some more information. I want to open a store in the future, and might start out online. If anyone has any info that would be useful, I would appreciate it. I sent a private message to the original poster a few days ago but haven't heard anything yet. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

15. loopoguy

loopoguy New Member

Hi I am interested also please PM me.

My questions are:

Can i offer this service to canadians in my city Windsor Ontario?

and all over Canada and US posibly UK?

16. aShraf

aShraf New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V3xx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    yes i got in touch with a t-mobile master dealer...
    The commissions varies depends on state and plans....
    They can range from $150-400 sometimes more.
    But average it would be $200 per connection.
    You also have to meet quotas... must sell 10+ signs ups a month. you get bonus for 15+ sign ups.
    And it is a nice bonus! $$$$

17. mizer09

mizer09 New Member

hi,i'm interested in your opportunity.any info you can send would be great.thanks.

18. PatSaintPierre

PatSaintPierre New Member

Hello Jon, my name is Patrick Saint-Pierre. Ive been in the wireless industry for about 4 years now and am very interested in opening my own authorized location. I already have made arrangements for a store location in the Fort Wayne mall. I am wondering however, if you would be able to provide me with a few options as far as inventory, and dealer codes. ANY information you send will be very helpful. please feel free to email me at (removed)

#18 PatSaintPierre, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
  19. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pat

I am more than happy to assist you in any way I can. Just to clarify, I can enable to offer phones and plans from all of the major wireless carriers online. As far as retail, I can offer you inventory support and some other services related to supplemental virtual sales, however my company doesn't have the ability to offer you authorized retail sales of any of our carriers.

If you are already an authorized dealer, then we can provide you with supplemental support and other services, but not authorization for "brick and mortar" sales.If you aren't an authorized dealer, our partnership may be limited to online sales, as there is very little restriction to our online sales partnerships.

Please let me know a little bit more about your current business situation as well as your intention with wireless sales. Once I have a little bit more information from you, I can give you a much better idea of if I can provide you with what you are looking for.

Best Regards
    Jon

20. shintaro

shintaro New Member

Hello Jon, my name is Shin. I am very much intersting in. Do you have your own website that I can take a look at what you are doing?

21. eventguy

eventguy New Member

Jon,
    I am looking for a large batch of data only SIMs. Can you help?

22. JonEmeryisWireless

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Are you looking for only the SIM's, or are you looking for activated SIM's? If you are looking for only the SIM cards, I am sure you can find them cheaper than what I can get them for since selling SIM's is not really our business. If you need them activated, however, that is my company's sweet spot, as long as they are not business accounts, we are golden. Let me know more about what you are looking for or looking to do and I will have a much better idea of if I can help you. Feel free to PM me any further details or send me your contact info on a PM and we can set up a call.

Thanks
    Jon

23. eventguy

eventguy New Member

Jon,
    Can you call me at (Phone # Removed) and I can better explain what I ned to accomplish

Regards
    Steve

#23 eventguy, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  24. TheCellularPhone

TheCellularPhone New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola DROID2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon - Former: Virgin Mobile, Alltel, SunCom
    Jon

I'm intrigued about what you are offering. I'd like some more information on the program, with attention to detail on the VIP portion of it when you get time. Thanks a bunch.

25. eventguy

eventguy New Member

Jon,
    Not sure what else you need!! Call me and let me know. Are you able to provide pricing for this?
    Regards
    Steve

26. antrestone

antrestone New Member

Dear Jon,

I recently sent you a PM. Would you please send information on the e-commerce program and the VIP program? Hope to hear from you soon. By the way, if anyone reading my post has a way of contacting Jon, would you send me a PM with his contact info? Thanks.

27. Mendez3786

Mendez3786 New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Pearl 8220
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile/Nextel
    Please sign me up! Check your pm

28. salemcell

salemcell Junior Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6126
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pageplus, Simple, Prepyd, Ultra, SKYView
    Jon,

highly interested...sent pm . awaiting reply.

29. WiredDown

WiredDown New Member

I am also interested in the e-commerce solution. Please psot how to get started.

30. mrmiller2003

mrmiller2003 New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    t-mobile
    jon, Ijust joined today and saw your thread I am intrested in sell cellular service on line please e-mail me details at (removed)

#30 mrmiller2003, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.