Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Talk time, on your phone?

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Jerro, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    LOL, and if you run out of Diet Cherry Coke superfuel for your car (If you don't understand the dynamics of Diet Cherry Coke as fuel scroll up) the phone will go to Seven Eleven and buy you more, and a six pack of Milwalkee's Best while its there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Start with this and the other PDF basestation file we posted.

Pay close attention to page 5 and 6.

Attached Files:

3. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only
    Just the same marketing, or venture captial, pdf file on your website... I've had enough!

4. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Plato gave instruction how one can understand the nature and function of things. He formulated the process in four stages, which consisted of:

Stage 1) Ignorance: When one does not even know that here is anything

worth knowing

Stage 2) Opinion: Anyone can have an opinion on any subject, whether or not

it is based on fact, experiences, knowledge etc.

Stage 3) Reason: With study and education, one is prepared to move to the

next stage

Stage 4) Intelligence: This is the most difficult stage, as it is only attained

through one’s own exertions

5. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Oh God, another philosophy major. Your mother must be proud. Do you make a good living philosophizing? Its clear you weren't a communications major - but that doesn't pay well either. You mention intelligence, however you seem to have not noticed that this thread was created for the discussion of talk time on phones THAT EXIST AND ONE COULD BUY TODAY. For all you are talking about 4G technology you may as well be talking about 40G or 400G technology. If you read the original post it reads:
    You have been spouting off about a technology that doesn't exist yet, except in a laboratory somewhere, and the question was about real world experience between GSM and CDMA phones. How intelligent is that? I eagerly await your reply.

Respectfully Yours,
    Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Ok, the US Military isn't capable of doing this yet and we are so privileged at WA to be the first to learn about this revolutionary technology that will save us all from hell....Sure!... and I am the Queen of England!

This thread started about talk time on phones and look where it is now. Totally overturned! So I don't want to see another thread about this. I will personally delete it.

End of story. This got out of hand a long time ago.

#66 bobolito, Dec 1, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.