Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-Mobile To go

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by craigj247, Sep 10, 2006.

1. craigj247

craigj247 New Member

Hello all. I have a t-mobile to go prepaid phone. I have texting capabilities but when someone sends me a text i can't receive it until i make an outgoing phone call. When i do this i get all the texts that i've missed all at one time. And if someone tries to call me it doesn't show up but it still rings on their end. So basically I'm missing everything. Any ideas on how to fix this??

2. noahm

noahm Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Moto V276
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Sounds like a phone defect or service problem. Call customer service and tell them whats going on.

3. craigj247

craigj247 New Member

Okay well I called and i found out that its only when I'm at my apartment. While I'm at work or anywhere else for that matter it works great. But it only started happening a few days ago. Before it worked great everywhere including my apartment. And it always shows all bars, but acts like there are none. So i can still send texts and make calls but it doesn't pick them up. Any ideas what could be blocking them? Thank You

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i have had problems similar to yours in my area.....but it only happened with voice calls.......sometimes I would leave me phone on all day and it would sit idly then someone would call me and it would ring like 5 times on their end and then go to voicemail.......then they would call becak later explaining that it rang so my phone must have been ringing but there were no missed calls.......and when I make outgoing calls sometimes this would happen when I had my Motorola V188......I would make the call and a message would come up "Call Failed:" and it wouldn't give an explanation after the colon like it ususally does.......it doesn't say number busy or network busy its just blank......i have Boost Mobile now and the towers that run my area are now full and they are adding more because of capacity issues

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...