Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-mobile Smart Access phones.

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by powergoku1221, Aug 26, 2006.

1. powergoku1221

powergoku1221 New Member

"Recently, I appiled for a phone with T-Mobile. Thirty minutes later, they said I was approved for Smart Access.The phone I wanted was 100$, so I canceled the order. Now, what I want to know now is what phones [if any] are 20$ or less for Smart Access, and are there any plans with a 35$ activation fee?
    Thanks for your help. I'm desperately looking for a phone.

2. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I'm not a T-mobile customer, so I could quite possibly be wrong here. But any phone on their site is as advertised under Smart Access. Not quite sure about the activation fee but you're limited to 50 a month on spending.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    You should be able to use any T-Mobile branded phone with any T-Mobile plan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. powergoku1221

powergoku1221 New Member

"Maybe I should try to clarify. I meant do the prices on the site[or Letstalk, or Wirefly] apply to Smart Access? I applied for....wait for it...an N-gage QD from Letstalk, and when I was approved, I was sent an E-mail. I clicked the link as told, and the phone price was 100$. I delcined, and my order was canceled. Now, will I only get a free phone if I buy it directly from the site, or did I do something wrong? I am now looking at a Motorola V360, and it's free on the site, with a free bluetooth headset. Would I get that phone free with Smart Access, or would the prive go up? Please help soon, as I want to buy one of these by thursday. I also want to know if the activation fees for any ofthe plans are 35$. Thanks again, and sorry for the all the questions.

5. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    It should be as advertised, stay far far away from wirefly, lots of rebate problems with em currently

6. diziskev1n

diziskev1n New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia N80
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile/ Cingular
    Smart Acess Account normally require $75 activation fee, plus the price you get the phone won't be the same as normal account