Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-Mobile Promotions

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by EdwardP, May 21, 2005.

1. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    When I converted my T-Mobile To Go service to a monthly plan last January, there was a slip taped to the Nokia box, in that if I referred someone to T-Mobile, I would receive a $25.00 credit on the next bill.

Well, as luck would have it, I managed to unexpectedly get my car mechanic interested in T-Mobile. He is currently on Verizon and his agreement recently expired, he is also having issues with his Verizon phone (I believe it is an LG) and hasn't had much luck with it. Sounds like the problems I faced, when I obtained those defective Nokia phones from Verizon last summer!

He liked the idea of one-year agreements with T-Mobile, also liked the Nokia 6800 and definitely likes T-Zones, since I told him that I can also obtain stock quotes through it and that T-Zones is $4.99/month, unlimited, as an add on to a monthly rate plan.

I would like to send him down to T-Mobile. Does this $25.00 credit offer sound like it is unique to the particular T-Mobile store or representative, or is it something that is actually offered at all T-Mobile stores when someone obtains new service?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    It can be used at any store as far as I know, he just has to tell he rep that you were the one that referred him, then they should take care of it.

What kind of phone does he have, currently? I'm also not going to get another LG phone on VZW, they're just not that bright, RF wise.

~Andy

3. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    On the slip, there is a space for the phone number, I guess I'd have to write that in, and for good measure, add my name as well.

The slip didn't have any actual T-Mobile graphics on it, just the space for the phone number and items like #BAL# to check the balance and #MIN# to check the minutes used.

Not sure of the LG Verizon phone model he has.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    It's offered all the time. You provide your info and I think your friend turns it in when he signs up so you get your referral.