Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-Mobile prepaid where to get refills

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Telekom, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    I used to get all my prepaid T-Mobile refills from Callingmart, but it appears that all they have now is auto-load which I do not want. They don't offer any discount any longer for T-Mobile (thanks T-Mobile!) but it's a savings over getting cards locally and paying sales tax. I'll go that route if I have to, but I just want to get a couple $10 PINs to apply when I want to and it looks like it's a PITA. If you go through T-Mobile's site they want to charge you $6 to deliver the cards! I can get cards down at the supermarket for less than that and just pay sales tax. Even amazon.com is stupid and charges $15 for a $10 card! Should I just bite the bullet and get two cards at the supermarket or ____ store?

2. jonson mat

jonson mat New Member

I don't see any charges for delivery of that card if you buy online from their website (Unsupported Browser)

3. Eileen89

Eileen89 Bronze Senior Member

I get all my T-Mobile $10 refill cards from eBay. Most times I've paid no more than $9.50. The pins are emailed to me by the seller so I can activate them when needed.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

4. manbot

manbot New Member

what you think about netstrada.com ATT $100 refill for $70 USD ? Anybody bought from them, I seen few sellers on dibuu auctions has same good discounted deal ...