Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-mobile Device Configurator

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Tony E!, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SpookyET

SpookyET Guest

What about installing AIM and other applications that T-Mobile branded phones have on unlocked and unbranded phones?

3. mmikulick

mmikulick New Member

Hi great site I followed your directions to get mms working and it does except the max size i can send is 0 and can not change it. any ideas? thanks marshall

4. samven582

samven582 New Member

Hi there I'm new to this forum. I have two question.

My first question: I got my phone (LG KE970 aka LG shine) with help from a t-mobile representive to access t-zones but I can't dowload anything. The error message that comes up is your device is unsupported. Is there any way to get around this.

My second question. If I download games from t-zones is it possibilty to send them over bluetooth/usb?

5. xr4ti

xr4ti New Member

Hi, first post to this forum and needing a bit of help.

I am looking to purchase a Samsung G600 and am currently a US T-Mobile customer. I have been doing some research on setting up the MMS, web browsing, picture messaging, etc.

The device is not listed in the T-Mobile settings configurator and as far as I know the phone is a replacement for the older model D900, which is also not listed. Can anybody help me figure out how to properly get this phone configurated?

6. bcc

bcc New Member

Have a Black Razr. Cannot send messages. Can receive fine. Ha ve Tmobil service. Was using a Hong Kong SIM card, same problem. eturnes to states put Tmobil card in phone same prooblem. Tries configurator, no change

7. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    Try the Palm Treo 600 or 650 settings if available otherwise the url for tzones is wap.voicestream.com

not sure about MMS configuration but try the 600 or 650 settings

8. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Wirelessly posted (Treo 750: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.1.17.06.3.1.17.0)

I don't believe the 600 or the 650 would work since they are both Palm OS. The Treo 750 is WM. Try another WM device like the MDA perhaps.

If that does not work, look into some of the Treo specific forums like Treo Central, XDA Developers etc. you might find the settings there.

Good luck :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #38 charlyee, Apr 20, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  9. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile

if it is sms that you are having problems with try changing service center number to +12063130004 if it is mms and is black razor unlocked I would try the configurator listed in the first post the plus sign is important usually press and hold 0 until it displays

10. buffy

buffy New Member

ok i am having the same problems with the moto a780 but i can not get mms but i can send them i spent two hours on the phone with t-mobile help and it still will not work please help i am pulling my hair trying to figure this out

11. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Buffy,
    Got your PM.

try this configurator, it's got settings specifically for the a780.

https://motorolasetup.tarsin.com/home.htm?manufacturer=1&deviceKey2=A780