Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-Mobile Customer Service

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by MOTOhooligan, Sep 24, 2006.

1. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    So, my mom and dad were with CellularONE when Alltel bought them and divested them to USCC. USCC was going to force migrate them to a new, more expensive plan so I told them they should come on my T-Mobile account since they'd be paying $9.99/line instead of $29.99/line. We ported my mom in August and the sales rep, who was very new, was also very fast and good.

We went to port my dad's number last night and the rep was not new, he was very experienced and it took all of ten minutes, which is exceptionally fast.

Except for one situation, when I experienced a difficult situation with T-Mobile, I have found their customer service and sales reps to be well-trained, friendly and in all ways deserving of their JD Power & Associates awards.

People usually only post on forums like this when something goes wrong, I just wanted to post that, IMHO, T-Mobile customer service is top notch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I totally agree. I had them for a year and the only reason I switched was for finanial reasons....i would have stayed with them otherwise......everyone who works there is so nice......their only rival would be Verizon.....they have pretty good customer care as well.........but T-Mobile has the best value out of all the carriers i believe......and they are rapicly improving their coverage because of their revamped roaming agreements......they make me so happy :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lronglien

lronglien New Member

My Phone:
    Treo 750
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I would have to go along with this as well. For me good customer service is when you call them and they tell you something or you make a change--it actually happens, instead of you having to call back. I've never had a problem with TM service. Usually the changes take effect immediately. And they actually talk to you like they care.

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    thats what really matters.......

1)getting the job done in one call
    2)acting like they care

both must be present to begin making a quality customer care.

5. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    Moto, thanks for starting this thread.

Certainly, if one has complaints about a carrier or their service (as I have with Verizon and (in 2004) Cingular), it's definitely worth mentioning.

On the flip side, however, if a company does right, makes it right and whole (after making a mistake) , to the complete satisfaction of the customer, praise should indeed be given. No question. :clap:

When I had an issue with T-Mobile (back when I tried out their prepaid service in 2004 (I can thank Cingular for that!)), there was a problem with the phone's e-mail. Even before T-Mobile began to research the problem, they credited $5.00 to my prepaid account, and apologized. Within the scope of 5 minutes, they determined what the problem was (known to that specific model of phone) and provided instructions on how to correct it.

Last year when T-Mobile upgraded the voicemail system, I had a problem with it, something wasn't working right. Not only did they fix it immediately, they apologized, and also gave me 125 free, bonus minutes that month, in which I had 90 days to use them. I wasn't able to use all 125 within that 90-day period, but in the month that they gave me the minutes, I went over the 300 minutes that month, then dipped into the bonus minutes.

6. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yes T-Mobile is very good with the apologetic compensation.......i was getting text messages from unknown senders.....and while they were doing this they gave me bonus messages to help cover the cost of the messages

7. clock3687

clock3687 Cell Signal?????? Use it!

My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I hear that, i was (and still am) having coverage issues around my house...they apologized repeatedly and gave me 300 bonus minutes for the next few months...thats pretty sweet.

8. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    they kinda remind me of the peaceful amish or the antiwar hippies........they love everyone :D