Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

T-Mobile and Taxes.....

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by dobby10, Nov 27, 2002.

1. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

Okay, last month on our T-Mobile bill there were about 8 different taxes. Which totaled about $5-6. Prior there were about 2 taxes that came to about $2. We have asked friends who also have T-Mobile, and none of which have seen these taxes on their bill yet.

We called and they said that the taxes are going to NY, so we said "Why?" We live in NJ we have a Jersey number, so why should the money go to NY. We requested information on it 2 times, till we found out they never actually made the information sheet they kept offering to mail to us.

Now my question is for those in the NYC Tri-State area, what are your taxes like on T-Mobile?

2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Well, here in VA mine just went up $2 per line. "utility tax" it says. I did get an insert about my address and taxes, and I know the county passed a new cell phone tax last year. I guess they are finally getting around to me......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...