Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Switching Plans

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Steve B, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Steve B

Steve B Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    As I mentioned in a previous thread, I am most likely starting my old job that uses the Nextel Walkie-Talkie. I am currently on the good ol' SERO plan. Has the Sprint Nextel thing changed enough to where I can just change my plan (if needed) to a SERO plan with walkie talkie or are they still at the point where I have to cancel my account (they would waive the ETF) and re-signup with the company which in turn would mean I would have to pay another deposit?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I don't know but are you sure you really want to take that chance in light of what's been happening? I can just see it now. You attempt to change your plan to something else and then something doesn't go right and the first thing you're going to do is post a "sprint sucks" thread about it right? ;)

#2 larry, Jul 19, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  3. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    LOL, well, I ended up signing up on Nextel's side and getting the ic902 PowerSource phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Scratch that. LOL I canceled my order. I have never ran into reps that were so inept and rude. The reps I am referring to work on Nextel's side of the aisle and they f'in scared me away. I placed my order yesterday. On SERO's site it says that ALL plans get unlimited SMS. However, when it came to choose what options I wanted such as SMS, TEP, etc, I could get unlimited SMS but it would be the usual price. I chose it and figured I would be able to call in and discuss it with a rep to figure out what is going on. However, that is when ____ hit the fan. I had to call in a few times (no one could answer my questions). Every time I called into websales support, I had to literally wait on hold for over an hour to talk to someone who could barely speak English (UURRGGG :mad:) and then on top of it, they could not answer my questions. Then I was also being transferred in circles. No department I spoke to could help me. Then I was transferred twice without my knowledge, permission and without telling me where I was being transferred to. I honestly got fed up and called into websales support to cancel my order only to be told that they could not cancel it because it was an order "in progress" but she would "note" the account. WTF? LOL After all that, it just scared me away. I had to call so many times within the last two days because of this mess in trying to figure out what to do, how to do it, etc. LOL I'm sorry to say that the people over on Nextel's side are idiots and completely inept at their jobs. So right now, I am on hold on Sprint's side to make some changes to my current account, adding TEP, etc and then I will have to call websales support to be sure the bimbo actually put it in to cancel my order.