Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Supposed Palm i500 Blazer Browser Softwae- browser not working

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by mrsocks, Jun 24, 2005.

1. mrsocks

mrsocks New Member

Hello,

so for the past few days i have been trying to get the browser to work. I finally bring it into the stiore and after much trying to haev them rush the tech service, they tell me that they called sprint customer service and there is a system wide (or NJ/NY) based outtage of the browser to "update the system for the browser on plder palm based systems"

Anyone else hear this crap?

I keep getting an error when i try to connect to the internet browser.

"browser cannit connect becuase the time on your phone is incorrect. Please run the Welcome program and update the time on your phone."

I have done this a number of times but cannot use the browser.

I can connect and use snappermail, but just not the browser.

any ideas???

this is a Sprint PCS i500

thanks.

2. jeffg46

jeffg46 New Member

I just activated an i500 and have the same problem. I don't know what the issue is, but it is not making me happy. If there are any answers out there, I too sure would like to know what's up.

3. jeffg46

jeffg46 New Member