Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

SunCom (TDMA) Better than Cingular (GSM)

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by QueDog, Mar 11, 2003.

1. QueDog

QueDog New Member

I got the SunCom Unplan last week and I haven't had a DROPPED call yet. GOODBYE CINGULAR!!!

2. faxmaster

faxmaster New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 2128i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon; Southern Linc
    This is the same reason I left Cingular. I was getting frequent dropped calls in the evening as well as a poor signal inside my home. I had a friend who just recently switched to Suncom, so I played with his phone for a little and liked what I heard. I swiched soon after that...I've been with Suncom now for two months and I'm quite happy, though sometimes I find the network busy in the nighttime hours. The Unplan is great, and as long as this plan exists I'll stay with Suncom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Dropped calls are rare. I've had SunCom service for roughtly a year and a half now and I think in the entire time I've had service I've only had like 3 dropped calls.

4. DNLeeper

DNLeeper New Member

I've had the SunCom service for over 4 years - love it. I've had the Unplan since it started.. Can't beat it!