Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- Strict minutes plan query

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by philpense, Nov 25, 2014.

1. philpense

philpense New Member

My Phone:
    LG Model LGLI Model ACEM
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    Presently have a sprint government plant for one phone but want to use another vintage phone because it is much smaller than current phones. Have the LG LGLI ACEM phone and would want to use it from time to time. This phone was issued to me by sprint years ago. I am not handcuffed to Sprint but there might be some advantages to using the sprint network. Looking for guidance on how to get the lowest plan that does not nibble minutes or add fees overtime.
    If there is such a plan that I can pay for a specific amount of time and the balance remains.

I might want voicemail included but it not necessary. A predictable balance is the highest priority. Guidance sought.

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I thought of Straight Talk, but they are a monthly service where you either get unlimited minutes or 1000 that expire every month.

Most of the Sprint options have evolved to monthly options and away from the per minute plans.
    I think I may have found something. Try Net 10 and their bring your phone program. They seem to have what you're looking for. You pay anywhere between $20 and $100. Minutes expire 30-180 days depending on the refill. Minutes carry over when you add a timely refill.

net10wireless.com

net10byop.com to check phone compatibility.

Usually, feature phones are dirt cheap, so if the LG doesn't work out, you can just find a newer phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...