Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

SOUTH U.S. -- Stay away from dealing with T-Mobile

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by flirty, Oct 14, 2011.

1. flirty

flirty New Member

:censored:About a few months ago I received an email notifying that T-Mobile was sending me a wireless device which I DID NOT order, this had been done by someone whom I dont know who is guilty of this. I immediately contacted customer services and explained to them what was going on. Their response was to just not except the package and return it back to t-mobile and they assured me this would resolve everything. This is exactly what I did when I received the UPS order I marked on it return to sender and I figured everything was taken care of. Well about a month and a half later I receive a bill from T-mobile saying I owed them $80 dollars so once again I contacted customer services and spoke with the supervisor there I explained to her fully my situation and once again she assured me that she has resolved the issue and that I would not be sent any more bills. Well low and behold today 10/13/2011 I receive another bill from T-Mobile for $355.00. I immediately contacted customer service once again and I was informed that I was indeed responsible for these charges, unless I went and filled out a police report and put someone's name on it , which in my mind that is falsely accusing someone , now wont that be a nice slander case against me. What gets me I followed all the directions I was told to do, and T-mobile continues to harass me. I can't understand why they keep charging me for a service and device I never even saw. I guess this is just t-mobile way of obtaining money from people under false pretences. I absolutely refuse to fill out a police report naming someone and ruin that persons reputation and also they would be facing criminal charges. I just want to add in here I am a disabled person living on a very fixed income and I would not be out getting expensive devices.

#1 flirty, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
  2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I'm sorry about your experience, most carriers allow a 15-30 day "trial period" where you can cancel service without paying the ETF. If the phone was never activated, this should have been the case. I did however have to undo the bold formatting on your post. Having the entire post in Bold can be perceived as yelling.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maximum Signal

Maximum Signal Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon , Sprint , Millenicom
    sorry , am I missing something . This makes no sense at all

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...