Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

sprint v. at&t v. verizon

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by specinvstr, Jan 21, 2008.

1. specinvstr

specinvstr New Member

I have used sprint for 5+ years. No complaints, so I am leaning towards sticking with them. The only difference this time around is that I will be traveling (US, Canada) more and going the blackberry route. Sprint never gave me any trouble while traveling, but I thought I would get some input from the experts. Any thoughts on the above three? I did a search and could only find older posts. It looks like at&t has improved a lot (fact or fiction?) , verizon is still the leader regarding service and reception and Sprint is going down (although I have not experienced it myself, but the loss of subscribers and struggles with the nextel merger is a little concerning).

Thanks...

2. specinvstr

specinvstr New Member

Lots of views, but no comments. Not sure what that means. Does anyone have thoughts services above? Really looking for comments on AT&T and Verizon. Thanks.

3. Jerro

Jerro Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG EV 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZw
    You did not mention where your use your Sprint phone or where else you want to use AT&T!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. specinvstr

specinvstr New Member

Ooops.:O Thanks Jerro. I am in the northern NJ/NYC area. Travel would be nationwide with some trips to TO canada. Probably going to get a prepaid for TO though...

5. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    If you haven't been having any issues with Sprint then I would say stay with them, they do have free roaming in the US so you should be ok.

6. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's
    yea i agree. if you are happy with what you have you might not wanto mess that up. as far as blackberrys that they offer i think it is quite limited, but you could probably try to get your hands on an 8830 world edition (im not sure if sprint sells them but i know vzw does and im sure sprint would ad it to their network)

i gotta tell ya though, i love my blackberry curve and att/cingular has always been good to me..

good luck!