Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint UNRESPONSE

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Silverblue58vette, May 3, 2011.

1. Silverblue58vette

Silverblue58vette New Member

I have been a loyal Sprint customer for about 10 years, gaining some services that were grandfathered in, their terminology! In a way to gain money or release them from these obligations, they keep raising my bill, and also refuse to restore my credits, saying when they offered them it was for a limited time, which was NOT the case! They also refuse to email back and forth for a written record, and want to do it over the phone, so I will not have a record. They also refuse in many cases to identify themselves with a customer id# so I will know who I talked to, or they hang up, or are rude or disrespectful! There have to be nice people that work at Sprint, either that or a new customer strategy, get rude and stay rude and rip people off??? I keep getting excuses and non replys no matter how forward and polite I am! Is this Sprints new way of getting rid of customers, by making them seem as habitual complainers? Any suggestions,,,I have emailed both from my account, and on Sprints web page, and am open to reupping my account, but expect the services they offered me in the past, instead of being forced to pay more for their excuses! Thanks in advance SD

#1 Silverblue58vette, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. crood

crood Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Moment
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Are you under contract? If not, then they really have the right to do what they wish. They are under no obligation to offer the same deals they did 10 years ago. They may do so as a courtesy, but that's their choice. If you signed a contract, you are subject to the provisions of that contract, not any previous ones. Most contracts have permissions that allow them to make changes to the service charges.

Your best bet would probably to request to speak to someone in retentions.

3. Silverblue58vette

Silverblue58vette New Member

I appreciate your fast reply! Have been there and done that! Unfortunately we have become a "MONEY" driven society, where alot of business and personal peoples words are not worth the paper they are printed on! It used to be YOUR WORD, IS YOUR BOND! Why tell people something, if you will not hold to it??? Sprint has even come to where they refuse to email back and forth, they want to phone,, so they do not have a RECORD of what is going on! It is EXTREMELY disgusting, that some of the people out there take PLEASURE in jacking some of us around, and really do not care what they do, as long as they get away with it! I am very MOTIVATED, and try to be helpful and POSITIVE all day, EVERY day,, but when you run into people that get PAID,, and try and mess things up, it is a wonder that the U.S. suicide rate is not HIGHER!!! It becomes a real challenge to stay SANE, when all those "others" are out there! On a positive note, there are alot of GREAT people out there,, but it's too bad that some ruin it for the rest of us! Sprint gave me and alot of others "additions" to their programs,, not on a "limited" basis,, but to "keep" their customers with them! Then, someone realized that it was "costing" them money,, DUH,,,do not see that, because it is a fact that a guaranteed income and referrals,, will get you MUCH more return than shafting things! Give a little, get alot! Sprint obviously did not see it that way! They Quit using their FAMOUS slogan,, "Nobody takes better care of their customers than Sprint! " They also started telling people that ,"it was for a limited time only" or "only for the length of your contract" of which BOTH are a complete lie! DID you know that some people ACTUALLY "LIE" to you,, then say,, hmmm,,, never said that! It is much easier to tell the truth,, that way you do not have to always remember what you SAID! If you know of other people that were "forced" out of Sprint,, or left because of the same circumstances,, PLEASE let me know! No wonder other Cell companies are overtaking Sprints downhill slide! Have a GREAT DAY! Thanks AGAIN,,SD