Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Store Forgot To Reprogram My Phone

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by budney, Jan 28, 2006.

1. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I took my PPC6600 to the Sprint Store up in Henderson, NV on Thursday. I have been having some issues with it lately. They take my phone right away. It takes them an hour and a half to figure out that their are problems, and they can't fix them. They did come out and give me updates on what they were doing/calling. Once they were done they bring the phone out to me, and tell me they had to order me a new one and it could take up to 10 days for me to recieve it. So I leave the store with my phone, and mess around the rest of the day untill the shuttle picks me up from the mall across the street.

Today on the way to work I meet my friend on the bus. He tells me he tried calling me a few times, but just got my VM. I don't think anything of it as he never leaves a VM. I get to work, and on my first break I see my mom. She hugges me and says that she was trying to call me the past two days. I told her my phone never alerted me of a missed call or VM. I told her I would check my VM. During my break I get my phone a proceed to retrieve my VM. Instead of the password prompt I get the message that their is something wrong with the account. Then it dawned on me that Techs at the store didn't reprogram the phone. So now I have been with out my main phone for 1.5 days, and have no idea when I'm getting my replacement. And Sprint CS is closed right now too. Right now I am so pissed off. And how in the hell could you forget to reprogram a customers phone or at least mention something about it to them before they leave. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get some of the anger out. :mad:

2. SprintEnigma

SprintEnigma New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung 920
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SPRINT
    either go back or call customer care. CC may be able to offer something for the trouble...

3. budney

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I would love to go back up to the store but it's 1.5 hrs away, and I have no way to get there no car & no bus. I tried to call CC last night, but they were closed. I will be calling very soon, after I have my coffee. :)

4. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Budney, I'm pretty sure that one of the customer service offices is open after hours. I think it depends on which number you call.

5. budney

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I tried searching for it last night but couldn't find it. I was too tired & pissed to talk any way. Now I need to call the store to see of they really put an order in for a new phone for me, and to make sure it will be mailed to my address not to the store. :)

BTW, My phone is working again. :)

6. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile

Well, but what good does this do 99.9% of customers(other than the .1 percent that know the right number) who get their phones screwed up by CS people that try to call *2???

7. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yeah and that's unfortunate. Oh well