Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

[Sprint] Sprint PCS Vision Phone VI 600 -- AIM?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Starfox, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Starfox

Starfox New Member

Greetings Cellphone Community!

Today I've signed up with Sprint PCS Service with a Sprint PCS Vision Phone VI 600:

[​IMG]

.....I've been playing with it all day long, testing out new features, getting to know my phone a bit better and things of that nature. I'm currently a frequent user of AOL Instant Messenger service and was hoping I can access my cellphone screen name on the phone, unfortunately there is no direct link from the cellphone to an AIM terminal, so I turn to my friend for help on accessing AIM, he tells me to access my web browser and input 'wim.aim.com' which should pop-up with an AIM Sign-On Screen -- When I hit 'OK', it started to load and the came up with an error saying:

Page Unavailable
    The page you requested is unavailable or can not be found, etc, etc., etc.
    ----
    Any suggestions to go about proceding with this situation?

I'm located in the Brooklyn, New York City Area -- Cell Phone Area code (347).

Thanks in advance.
    Starfox

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    What software version did your phone come with?

3. Starfox

Starfox New Member

I'm not sure -- Where do I find this at?