Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint SERO Plan Issues

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by tygger, Jan 25, 2006.

1. jz100011

jz100011 New Member

Does the unlimited data with the SERO plan also give you the ability to use your phone as a modem, or is it only for downloading the sprint media plus email etc?

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    It's just for unlimited data use on the phone. Not for use as a modem.

3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I think that to use this you have to use anytime minutes.

4. sricke

sricke New Member

Just to clarify.......As an existing sprint customer with 2 phones, shared minutes. I can or can not use my current phone numbers? I logged into the SERO Site with a valid email and it asked me if I wanted to port numbers. I entered both of my numbers in and it said that they could be transfered. Is this true or not? Also I could not get SERO with 2 phones (1 for me, 1 for my wife) we would each need to get our own SERO Account with new numbers and phones.....right? TIA for any help.

5. karole45

karole45 New Member

Just got the new sero plan phone, everything is wrong, the plan is not correct, the phone number is not correct, and does anyone have a good number to call?
    I have called every number between sprint and nextel and have been transfer, people are rude,
    ready to send phone back.. also have sent 3 emails

Would appreciate any help

Thanks

6. serenity238chick

serenity238chick New Member

My Phone:
    samsung A900m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Hey I am renewing upgrading and extending my contract with then...if I called and told them I wanted to cancel, u think they would let me switch over to the sero plan? The reason i am asking that is bc it is like ur a new customer, once you upgrade, you still have the 30 day trial, so the rep in the store tells me. I wonder do they look back in their records to check how long u been with them? If anyone has had success after upgrading please let me know. I would wait my contract out for another yr...but my husband's phone is a peice of crap. I love my samsung a900m :)

7. itsme000

itsme000 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne Type V
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile To Go
    Advertised activation fee if you order online: $0.00

-If you go to a store, they'll tell you to go screw yourself. through the channel of appealing to authority. "you on SERO? then we can't touch your account, we're not supposed to do it"

-If you buy a regular plan from the store, it may cost you $18, but they handle it.

Real cost: $0.00 + hours of your time and nobody will help you.

8. gatorgrad09

gatorgrad09 New Member

I have been on nextel for the last 6.5 years and am ready to switch to something else. I came across this SERO deal and was wondering if anyone else could give me some info on it or if anyone on the forum is with sprint and can offer an email address? Thanks.

9. YaBoyOz

YaBoyOz New Member

hey can you send me a sprint employee e-mail address...thank you

10. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    You would need more then an email address. Sprint changed the way they are offering the Sero plan. So the old days of just having some generic email address are over. Check out the Sero site Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program . You would also need the CID code.

Forget about Sprint. All they have been able to offer is garbage service. Which is crazy for me to say because I once had a lot of respect for Sprint. But after dealing with non-stopped dropped calls and horrible outsourced customer service; I gave up.

So the Sero Plan as it was is gone. I had a Sero and gave it up just so I could get some real wireless service.