Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Samsung i500 Palm?

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by CaptainLoose, Jul 14, 2003.

1. CaptainLoose

CaptainLoose Member

My Phone:
    RAZR2 v9m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Whatever happened to the launch of this product? This is getting to be a repeat of the Kyocera 7135 debacle. I'm assuming that since Sprint has moved their specials expiration back to August 10, nothing new will happen until then? Anyone have any credible info on this?

2. TwinPistons

TwinPistons New Member

I'm not sure, but the frustration of going to these Sprint stores and asking when the phone will be released is becoming unbearable. Almost to the point of just switching providers altogether. I've grown extremely tired of the overall incompetence of their customer service. The phone is on the web site, and Sprint reps have been carrying them around for some time now. Yet, when I go to the retail location and ask about it, I'm treated as if I've asked for someone to provide me with the cure for Cancer...It's incredibly annoying...

I'd also appreciate any solid info on the release of this phone...I want to drop this A500 like a bad habit...

3. GoodmanR

GoodmanR Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (Voice) + T-Mobile (Blackberry)
    it is coming out. i know that some stores are expecting it the not so distant future...

if it makes you feel any better, all customer service reps are idiots and incompetent, not just sprint. verizon answers the phone faster, but once they do, its like talking to a brick.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sprintpcsuser

sprintpcsuser New Member

It just came out today.

5. SprintRocks

SprintRocks Junior Member

It is available on sprintpcs.com