Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint ringtones (Sanyo phones)

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by HazelGirl, Sep 15, 2003.

1. HazelGirl

HazelGirl New Member

Does anyone know where I can download ringtones after PREVIEWING THEM?? There was one site that looked neat, but I was not able to preview them first...I think it was 3g or something like that....in particular, the polyphonic ringtones....thanks.

2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I am not aware of any sites with preview abilities that also send the tone right to your phone. You could try just looking for MIDI files and playing them on your computer. You can then send them to your phone that way. Send me a private message (click the little padlock symbol in the upper corner of this reply) and I can help you out more on this subject. Just so you know though, What you hear on a preview and how it sounds coming from you phone will usually be quite different and sometimes disappointing. I have found many ringtones that sound good on my computer, but they suck on my phone.

Oh, and I think you may want to enable private messages in your profile so I can reply to you...

3. maciej

maciej Banned

You can preview any file at myphonefiles.com before sending it to the phone. It works out great.

4. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I completely forgot about that site. Shame on me!

5. firepup99

firepup99 New Member