Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Review

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by RJB, Jul 16, 2007.

1. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I thought I would give a review of Sprint in my area and how it is going for me so far. The customer service has been ok the only thing was the long wait times but now that things are more established I have no need to call. If there is anything I need I email and they are very very nice.

Coverage is very good except at my home haha. Some parts of my home I get coverage and some not so good. I have battles with two towers but honestly it is not that bad. And if it is I just force onto Verizon even at that I only use it for voice and I dont talk that much. I use it most at work and coverage is great. I have to say EVDO is also wonderful I cant believe how fast a phone can be.

I would like to review the phones but that is another place and time.

I know this is short and sweet but I really have nothing more to say. Things are going good and I am really glad my wife and I switched it is nice to have more freedom and applications for my phone.

THanks for reading add if you must.:O