Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Red MotoRAZR V3m Data Connection Trouble

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by nicosuave, Jan 2, 2007.

1. nicosuave

nicosuave New Member

I just purchased a data cord and MPT. The MPT was not up to date so I downloaded the update to the latest version. I got my computer to recognize my phone as a modem but for some reason it will not recognize it as a usb device. Or if it does, it attaches and detaches from the computer very quickly, I think.
    Another problem I am having with MPT is that the Multimedia Studio does not show up after I made the update,but it did in previous versions. However, the previous versions did not recognize my phone. . This was my main reason for getting the software. Also when I try to save changes I made to the calender or contacts, it won't let me.

Anyone know what i should do?

2. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    Step 1

Do live update on MPT until it tells you you can'tr. Then restart your computer after you finish installing it.