Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint phone discounts

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by edacsac, Jul 5, 2007.

1. edacsac

edacsac New Member

I've been a happy sprint customer for about 10 years now. My last 3 phones have been bought at the two year discount, so I get a new one every 2 years. Two have been great, but my last one, the Samsung a920 does stupid things and I'm unhappy with it.

I found I was unhappy with it about 2 months in. I called hoping to get the full 2 years discount on another phone, but of course it didn't work. Doesn't hurt to try. Now 1 year into the Samsung A920 and I hate it. and I'm just about fuming that I have to keep this phone another year until I can get the full 2 year discount.

The phone isn't broken per se, it just locks me out when a second call comes in to where I can't do anything, or if I'm writing a huge text message and call comes in I lose the message. I've never had reception in areas at work I need that my other phones had. Things like that.

I feel like a shafted customer not getting the full discount on a new phone, when I've been displeased with my current phone.

Am I correct in thinking this way? Do I have a leg to stand on? I have no problems staying with Sprint, they are the best choice for me. I'm happy to sign a new 2 year. Might there be anything I can do?