Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint PCS Vision Rewards -Free Swag!!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by WonderDude2k, Feb 3, 2006.

1. WonderDude2k

WonderDude2k New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    There is a pretty sweet deal going on at www.sprint.com/visionpoints.

This deal rewards you for using PCS vision, and if you are on an unlimited power vision plan, the whole thing is free! You get points per downloaded kb, and there's a catalog of pretty nice stuff one can get for the maximum 40k points one can earn. Here are the complete details:

Program Time Period:
    Earn points from the date of your December 2005 invoice through your May 2006 Invoice. Points accrue from the date of your December 2005 Invoice through the date of your May 2006 Invoice.

How to Earn Award Points:
    For every Sprint PCS Vision kilobyte you use, you will be awarded 4 points (up to 7,000 points per billing account per month, 40,000 maximum points per billing account during the program). Every Sprint phone on your account can earn points. Only phones initiating Sprint's PCS Vision will accrue data usage and earn points. Each month your PCS Vision Rewards account will be updated with award points based on your previous month's usage. Simply click on "Your Points Summary" to see your current point balance.

Fabulous Merchandise Awards:
    For every kilobyte of data you use, we'll give you valuable points you can redeem and use toward electronics, sporting goods, lifestyle awards, toys and hundreds of other incredible items available on this website.

About Your Points:
    Points may not be transferred between accounts. Points are redeemable only for items in the PCS Vision Rewards online catalog. Points have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash. You may not combine cash with your award points to redeem for a higher value award. All point redemptions may not be transferred to other awards.

Expiration Date of Award Points:
    Earned Points must be redeemed by August 18, 2006 at www.sprint.com/visionpoints

Terms & Conditions:
    Sprint reserves the right to disqualify and deny points to any participant who is determined by Sprint to have tampered with the entry process, the operation of the program, or has misused Sprint's PCS Vision for non-communication purposes. Sprint also reserves the right to terminate this program if any fraud, virus, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper function of the program, as determined by Sprint in its sole discretion. In such event, Sprint reserves the right to permit participants to redeem points accumulated up until the date of termination. Sprint and USMotivation are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or Internet service providers, computer equipment, software or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the program.

Sprint reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. The program and all of the related pages, contents, terms and conditions and code are copyright protected. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of Sprint and USMotivation is strictly prohibited. Please read our PRIVACY POLICY online here: Privacy Policy The decisions of Sprint are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. By entering or promoting this program, participants acknowledge acceptance of all program terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.

Eligibility:
    Offer good only in U.S.A. to participants authorized by Sprint. Employees (and their immediate families or persons residing in the same household) of Sprint, USMotivation, related companies and agencies are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

General:
    All taxes are the sole responsibility of award recipients. By acceptance of award, participants (except where prohibited) agree to Sprint's use of their name, company's name, and address for advertising and/or trade purposes without compensation. By entering Sprint's Sprint PCS Vision Rewards Program, each participant agrees that Sprint, USMotivation, their subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and their advertising and sales promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable or responsible for any injury or damage to person or property due in whole or in part from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any award, or participation in Sprint's Point Program. All material submitted becomes the property of Sprint and will not be returned. Falsifying any data or any other fraudulent activity in the program is prohibited, Sprint will determine, at it sole discretion the penalty and appropriate action for any prohibited conduct. In the event of any errors when providing merchandise description, award points or any program media USMotivation reserves the right to notify the person placing the order of the correct description or value before merchandise is shipped so adjustments can be made. USMotivation and Sprint cannot accept responsibility for delays, or inability to fulfill an order for any causes such as fire, explosion, actions of the elements, strikes or any other differences with workmen, restrictions or restraints imposed by law, rules or other order of public authority, interruption of transportation or other causes of any nature beyond their control.

Awards:
    Awards may only be redeemed through www.sprint.com/visionpoints. Awards offered in this online catalog may be redeemed while supplies last. If a specific merchandise item is discontinued, Sprint/USMotivation reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value. If your merchandise requires truck shipment, you will be contacted to make arrangements for delivery. Awards may not be shipped outside the United States or to a Post Office Box. Merchandise may require additional assembly, installation and/or service, which are not included in the point values. Other restrictions may apply. A merchandise award can be exchanged if it arrives in defective or damaged condition. Please contact Award Headquarters via email at award- hq@usmotivation.com to receive instructions about how to return such merchandise. In such an event, all carton and packaging materials, warranty cards, parts and instructions must be returned. Be sure to note any and all exceptions, damages or shortages on all copies of the delivery receipt before signing to accept freight shipment. Notification of defective or damaged merchandise must be reported to Award Headquarters within 14 days of receipt of award. Manufacturers' technical advances may necessitate shipment of updated models with no increase in points required.

2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    what the...what is this thing?

I tried signing up and it asked me for a registration code?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WonderDude2k

WonderDude2k New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    Shoot, I must have had a code on the postcard that was sent to me introducing the plan. I signed up about 6 weeks ago.

Maybe a code can be googled up, or you might be able to get one by calling CS and be really, really nice to them...

4. Gman

Gman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Epic 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'd be curious to know more about this also if anyone learns anything.

G.

5. WonderDude2k

WonderDude2k New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    ...or try contacting the program administrators, as listed on the page:

"Should you have difficulty accessing this site, please contact Award Headquarters toll free at 1-866-400-7974 or via email at award-hq@usmotivation.com."

Most people are not excluded in the eligibility requirements, so I'd call them up and go with the good 'ol "I lost the invitation postcard" routine.

6. WonderDude2k

WonderDude2k New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    I spent a bit of time the last 2 months checking out all sorts of downloaded clips. Maxed out my pointage a couple weeks ago and ordered up a free $150 putter. Showed up within a week. Thanks Sprint!! :biggrin:

7. Gman

Gman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Epic 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    So how'd you get a registration code that the site asks for ?

G.

8. WonderDude2k

WonderDude2k New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    It showed up on a postcard mailer from sprint. Like I mentioned above, you could try calling them up and say that you lost your card, and hope that they give you a code.