Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint One Year Contract Cacellation?

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I called sprint and told them that I may have to be transfered overseas by my employer. The CS person assured me that if that was the case I would not be charged the cancellation fee on my 1 year contract. Is this true?

thanks

2. markv83

markv83 Member

Hmmm... never heard of that. If true I think they would have a whole bunch of people saying they are being transfered over seas. Let me know what happens.
    Mark

3. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I doubt they would waive the cancellation fee.

4. IdiOTeQnoLogY

IdiOTeQnoLogY Bronze Senior Member

maybe they will ask for documentation of that move then would do it thus avoiding fraud possibilities. it is also possible to transfer your liability to another person, ie get someone else to take over your plan for the remainder of the contract.

5. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Don't they have to let you out if you move to an area with-out sprint pcs service?

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah ... thats what i thought too, but someone else asked about it and they said you would have to pay unless i was in the military (i am not) ... so i am a bit confused about which it is