Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- SPRINT no service area - Please stay away from SPRINT!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by sharon61176, Jul 4, 2012.

1. sharon61176

sharon61176 New Member

I been with Sprint for about 12 years and I changed job to a new location where i don't get any service. I called SPRINT and try to explain to them. My phone does not work at my new location in Southbury,CT. Sprint says there is nothing they can do. I asked if i can change to a different company that has coverage. They said i will have to pay an early termination fee of $320/ea for the 2 phones I have on my plan. Now i have a phone with SPRINT which i'm currently paying but can't use. The customer service really sucks.

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    How long has it been since you last upgraded the phones?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Do you absolutely have no service or just no service inside your house? If there's any service at all you're stuck with the service unless you want to pay an ETF.

4. sharon61176

sharon61176 New Member

I just upgrade and renew my contract with Sprint in December :mad:

5. sharon61176

sharon61176 New Member

I have service at home but at my job i don't have any service . I spend most of my time at work 10-12hrs day and when i get home i go to sleep...

6. Maximum Signal

Maximum Signal Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon , Sprint , Millenicom
    Your carrier goes by your home location and whether you get service there when determining if you can get early termination fee waiver . Is there a signal outside your workplace ? If so may be your employer needs to get a cellular amplifier system or a femtocell ( from Sprint ) to provide coverage in the building . If there is no signal inside or outside the building . Good luck with your fight . But sorry to say odds on Sprint wins that battle . Maybe your employer will pick up your early termination fees so you can switch to another carrier that has better coverage at their office location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. CaptFigmo

CaptFigmo New Member

Sprint is bad news. I left when my contract expired.
    Will never go back to them.