Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Moto Razr V3 BLUETOOTH

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by BOBBYVEE007, Nov 27, 2006.

1. BOBBYVEE007

BOBBYVEE007 New Member

need some coments on this
    i just picked up 2 sprint razors v3
    also got 2 H700 headsets and 1 H650 headset
    the audio has poor sound scrathy audio they say it works at 30 ft
    i cant get it to work at 5 feet with a clear sound

and help on this would be great was thing of switching to KRZR K1m
    i have 15 days to bring them back and make a swap

i tried the head set on my motorola 870 and the audio is good so that tells me the razors are not that good for bluetooth

thanks

Bobby nyc

2. mrchmckc

mrchmckc New Member

I just picked up the H350 ( it was on sale at Radio Shack for $9.99 on Black Friday). It works ok I was about 15 feet away and got it to work. But I couldn't Answer that far away. If I had already answered a CALL and then walked away I could go that far. Now that I have the MPT software I really like the RAZR.

The best info is from CINCY look in the "My new Sprint RAZR v3m... please help me out. " forum

But I do have a question on the Blue Tooth that I can't figure out. It works great when I'm anwering calls, If I listen to the Ring Tone preview it works. I can not get it to work when I want to listen to MP3 in the Music area of the phone. Also in the TV area. When I turn on the music or TV it uses the speaker phone. I want to beable to listen through my BlueTooth Headset. Any ideas.

I apologize if I didn't do something “Forum correct” I’m new to this.