Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint is FINALLY #1 in the survey!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Nextel32708, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Nextel32708

Nextel32708 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia Lumia 710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Voice/SMS/Data)
    from The Kansas City Star:

Hesse clearly has a competitive streak, one he’s attempting to infuse into the Sprint Nextel corporate culture with his focus on individual accountability. The scrappy tone of the snippets that have emerged so far from Sprint’s marketing campaign for the soon-to-arrive Samsung Instinct phone suggest that Hesse isn’t just trying to beat Jobs in a contest over winning plaudits from industry publications.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I have already seen evidence that Hesse is doing a better job than his predecessor. I was in a movie theater at the Block at Orange the other day and sure enough a Sprint ad came on during the previews for their upcoming Instinct. This is what they need to do. Better advertising and marketing!

3. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i know so many people who have said oh yeah Sprint sucks.......but quite honestly.........Sprint is the best wireless experience that ive had so far

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. CellGeek

CellGeek Sprint is the BOMB!

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I agree. Sprint is the bomb! I live in Southern California and previously had Verizon for many years. Verizon didn't provide coverage in the area of Laguna Niguel where I moved and I was forced to switch to Sprint. I also travel nationally and Sprint has been excellent! If I don't have Sprint service, then I have good roaming. I believe that Sprint's coverage combined with their roaming agreements is better than Verizon coverage.

5. JasonWells

JasonWells Junior Member

My Phone:
    AT&T i phone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, VZW
    My Sprint coverage, including roaming partners, is by far better than what friends with Verizon can get for coverage. It is kind of funny when they have told me cell service is bad in certain areas, and I arrive with the Sprint phone having better coverage and call abilities. They act so surprised, because they have been under the assumtpion that Verizon is best, and if Verizon doesn't have coverage, nothing will.

6. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well one place will put one thing on top and another will put another on bottom. It is important to form your own opinion on things like this. Good article though Hopefully something larger than laptop magazine can give Sprint good reviews.

7. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i think that thats the assumption around here PA areas too :rolleyes:

good roaming is right and there are full capabilities too........i dont lose anything while roaming which is important......but good roaming overall is important and if it werent for good roaming AT&T would probably be in a bind now too wouldnt they

8. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    It's good to read something positive about Sprint. They may have their issues, but they're hardly worse than anybody else in wireless. ALL carriers suck in some form or another.

9. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Amen......a lot of people around here are under the assumption that Sprint sucks because not many people have it......and the ones who have had it had bad experiences with Cs and they tell everyone that the whole company is bad

10. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Actually you know I tried Sprint and while I was not with them for years and years I was with them long enough to get to know it. I did have problems with CS true but didnt go around bad mouthing them I did post some frustration but never told anyone not to go to them. Also the big reason I left was my family was not on them so I needed to get the M2M again also I keeped missing calls and had dead air and echoing alot and nothing was fixed even after a month or two so it didnt work out. I to this day will tell anyone try it for yourself and make your own conclusions.

For those that say Sprint sucks. I dont agree with them, but I still have to respect them and if I don't like it I choose to move on and not post or read anymore.

11. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    see i get perfectly clear calls around here....."come on it!! the networks great!!!"

actually AT&T is the one that echos and dead airs a lot

12. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    But that doesnt help my situation cause I actually would like to take advantage of Sero but cant cause I NEED my calls to come through.

13. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yeah i think out in Utah you're looking at a lot of affiliate workings which can be really iffy

14. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Actually no there are no affiliates just ALOT of roaming partners.

15. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yeah that too :D

16. liagb59

liagb59 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Katana II
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I have sprint and around here in my area sometimes I get dropped calls but as they all are saying Sprint is OK....I have family in Pa., way up in the Wellsboro area and only Verizon is there and guess what on roaming I get better than they all do, so Sprint is ok in my book....:)