Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint extension for text message? Question.

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by kjo, May 1, 2006.

1. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Hello all
    I just wanted to ask a quick question. I have a couple of friends who have sprint cell phones and I wanted to send them a text message from my email.
    I'm able to send to t-mobile at tmomail.net, cingular...and I can send to verizon too... but does Sprint have one?

like the number@sprintpc.net? or something. ????

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T

Thank you! I knew there had to be one :)
    I like your phone! If I had sprint..that would be the one I would want. :browani:

4. wheresmyfreakinpresent

one really cool thing about sending from an email address, is that the normal cap of 160 characters can be "exceeded". The system breaks down the message into 2 parts, and the person gets everything! cool, huh?! With older phones, some people type and type and type and type (lol) and no one really can tell if the entire message got sent because there is no character built in to the screen.