Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint Consumer/Customer Advisory/Advocacy Board Idea??

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mbressman, Oct 25, 2005.

?

Would you be interested in joining this type of group/organization?

1. Absolutely! What a great idea!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Perhaps...what's involved?

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not really...doesn't seem that useful

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Are you kidding? What a stupid idea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mbressman

mbressman New Member

My Phone:
    PPC 6700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I was thinking that wouldn't it be nice for their to exist some sort of Sprint Customer/Consumer Advisory/Advocacy Board consisting of a large group of Sprint customers. It seems that a lot of times, big businesses have a lot of pull with Sprint, but individual users get hung out to dry and don't have a lot of say or pull about anything. Perhaps all of us individual users should start our own organization that can interface directly with Sprint, and if there is enough of us, we can actually have some say and pull with Sprint...

Does this seem like a reasonable idea to everyone?

We could even elect individuals within the organization to deal directly with Sprint on behalf of everyone...

What does everyone else think??

2. TProphet

TProphet I *am* a mobile phone

My Phone:
    Sanyo 7200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Cingular, Virgin Mobile Canada
    Sprint continues to demonstrate through their actions that they care about only one group: shareholders. The highest levels of management evidently do not care about taking care of their employees, or taking care of customers. In principle, I think this is a great idea. In practice, I think it wouldn't amount to much.