Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint chooses the ENSEMBLE billing system

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by SmArTeStChIlD421, Mar 9, 2007.

1. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    so according to BAW (the new official Sprint forum) they have decided to move all customers to the original Nextel billing system ENSEMBLE

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    From the little I have read, it's a better system. I just hope the reps get proper & enough training on it.

3. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yes...........the advantages are........there are more organizational features like graphs and charts to show usage........and the My Account page will be more like T-Mobile's and Cingular's...........a lot easier to navigate.........

EDIT: and yes...........maybe this time they will educate them right.......although lack of knowledge certainly help to get things that you normall y shouldnt be able to get like...........SERO plans for current customers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jrip

jrip Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Sanyo MM-7400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint,Boost
    Ensamble was chosen awhile ago, I believe the migration began last October. The original idea was to migrate Nextel over to P2K from Ensamble. But Gary finally realized Ensamble was a much better billing platform so the migration went the other way around.

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Nextel isnt only better as a billing system but it also offers more tools that allow the customer to see more.........things like graphical charts to show usage and stuff like that.........and the My Account site isnt so confusing.........navigating the Sprint My Account........its just ridiculous sometimes

6. hieveryone

hieveryone New Member

how do you people know these things? I think premiere was better, but i have only been using ensemble for a week. the note taking for ensemble is much easier but you also have to add everyone as a contact who calls in to the account, so if you have a friend call in with ?'s for you we have to get all their personal info just to answer the ?'s it takes longer to create a contact then it did to just note in the account who called and what their relationship to the account holder is. plus the new system takes longer to get info from, with the old system you just select the phone # and then plan, finance or matenance to get all the info you need with the new system you have to add about 3 more steps to veiw a bill and about 20 more to activate a new account. i want premiere back.

7. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    you must keep in mind that since these billing systems are not streamlined and merged things can become quite difficult............on the consumer side Ensemble is more efficient and informative.............how the system functions on for the employee does not matter incredibly for Sprint unless productivity becomes an issue of decline.........i'm saying as a consumer the ensemble billing system was easier to navigate and it was more detailed then the premier system currently is or ever will be..............i think Sprint realizes this and that is inciting the transition.............that way Sprint can keep part of Sprint and part of Nextel as they fully merge the companies