Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sprint billing issues

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by clock3687, Jun 20, 2007.

1. clock3687

clock3687 Cell Signal?????? Use it!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    My bro has been a Nextel customer for 8 years now, and he signed a 2 year contract with Sprint/Nextel back in April. He got the ic502 with the 500 min plan and pays for 6pm nights and M2M. He payed $60 for the phone with the 2 year contract. Last month he got a bill for $230 from Sprint stating that he needed to pay full price for his phone. He called CS who forwarded him onto disputes. They said he needed to fax his bill and his reciept (contract) over to them, which he has done. He thought the issue was over, but they contacted him yesterday about the bill, and now he's a little P.O'd and doesn't want to pay a bill that he isn't technically supposed to have in the 1st place. Any advice to help remedy this issue quickly? He doesn't want to go to another carrier, but hes almost at the point where he's ready to pay the ETF and go elsewhere. If anything, I want to get him onto a SERO plan, if at all possible. Thanks a lot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Why are they saying he has to pay full price for the phone?

Was he not eligiable for an upgrade?

3. clock3687

My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    He was eligible for an upgrade, his contract was up in may, and he signed a new 2 year in april. They didnt say why he was billed for the phone (according to him), but i took a look at the contract and he get the ic502 for $60. So, i dont think hes in the wrong here for this one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fire14

My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    That is odd for sure, heck they are going for around $40-60.00 on the web site for new customers.

5. clock3687

My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    UPDATE: I spoke to Sprint CS today and they said that it was a billing error. They credited $150 back to his bill and i just have to fill out a $40 mail-in rebate. Then to top it all off they let me do the SERO $30 plan, threw in nights @ 6, and 200 bonus minutes. Thats a sweet deal. :D I was on the phone for almost 2 hours bouncing back and forth between departments, but that was worth it. Thank you Sprint!

6. Fire14

My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Glad to hear you got this worked out for him & a good deal at the same time.