Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Some questions about 6015i

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by tristam, Feb 17, 2005.

1. tristam

tristam New Member

These seem to be the newest (and only) verizon brick phones on the market. I was wondering how they fair as far as signal, battery, etc. Anyone have anything to say about this bad boy good or bad?

Also, anyone know any other brick phones that work on the Verizon network?

Thanks

2. Chinasaur

Chinasaur Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I have the 6016i (Sprint Version).

Excellent phone. I prefer it over my Samsung A-700 for normal phone use. The speakerphone is loud and clear without distorting. The headphone jack provides excellent sound. It pulls in Sprint signal with no problems. Call quality is excellent with almost no bars (we all know bars don't mean anything anyway). I can walk into an elevator in my bldg, bars go to none and the phone sounds as good as it did outside.

The battery life is very good to excellent. Build quality is a bit off (even for a cheap $150 phone) but nonetheless provides an excellent all around phone for the money. Txt'ng on this is easier/faster than my Samsung due to key delay length being shorter on this phone. Smaller size means my thumb can hit all keys. The alarm has to be turned on every day after it goes off which is a drag since I use my phone as my alarm clock.

It has the ability to store multiple numbers per name (a bit of a drag setting type and primary no), has a limited amount of (mostly cheesy) midi ringers, but I use regular ring tones so I don't care. Display is only 4K colors but since it's not a net enabled phone I don't care much.

This is a basic, all around powerful phone. Just a phone but a very good one at what it does well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well I can answer this having the 6015i. Signal is very good on this phone. Battery life is good on it as well I can go about 3-4 days and for verizon that is good. I believe now there are a few phones out that are brick style. Go here to look click me