Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

So Verizon sucks in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Airb330, May 5, 2012.

1. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Cant hold a signal OUTSIDE at Monte Carlos's pool, inside Encore (same as 2010), or at the intersection of the strip and desert road inn. Literally searching for service in these places. Random 1x and 3G. The db levels aren't bad so I don't get it. CDMA just isn't great in Vegas I guess! At Lear t iPhone won't melt like my Pre did at the Encore in 2010. Yeah it literally melted at the pool from the heat and switching towers. Sprint did replace it to their credit!

2. mrjohn

mrjohn New Member

I just got back from Vegas and my AT&T phone did much better overall than my friends Verizon phone. Neither were perfect there but he had to borrow mine a time or two to call his wife.

3. motorhead

motorhead New Member

It could be the problem of your smartphone. I had the same issue two months back when I was in Las Vegas. I was not able to get proper signal from my smartphone. Every time I moved from one corner of my room to another, the signal bar was either increasing or decreasing. Frustrated to the core, I contacted my service provider Verizon and blasted them about the problem. Since I had a lot of business calls to make, their upsetting services was really affecting me.

The customer service agent checked my complaint and informed me that their service had no issues in Las Vegas and told me to check my smartphone. And it turned out to be the problem of my phone. So you see, sometimes the problem could persist in the way you handle it. If you have the same problem while being in any other place like Las Vegas, you could inform the customer care service of your mobile service. They will surely help you.