Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

so i just got the ENV and.......

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Day5InJanuary, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Day5InJanuary

Day5InJanuary Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    I love it..this phone is awsome....the ear piece is loud the speaker phone is loud...and th ephone is awsome for texting...i only have 2 things that bother me.....the ringer volume is not loud at all...i feel like i can never hear my phone ring..wich is kind of odd since everything else is so loud...i tried every ringtone possible and they are all really soft even on a high setting...everyone i talk 2 says that their ENV ringer is so loud they keep the ringer volume on medium...i was like damn i cant even hear my ringer on loud...does anyone know what i could do or try to fix?

2. cwt341

cwt341 Junior Member

My Phone:
    lg vx8600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    verizon
    thats weird because my friend has the en-v and hers rings real loud. i would possibly take it back

3. Ellen

Ellen Guest

This is what I would suggest that the OP do as well.... I have the enV and mine is very loud. The only time I might have difficulty is in a crowded mall.... But hey, I'm there to shop and not talk on my phone. :D