Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Service Not As Good

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by wbandyjr74, Jul 11, 2009.

1. wbandyjr74

wbandyjr74 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VOYAGER
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VerizonWireless
    I live in Webster Ma and say 6 months ago here at my home i had full bars or maybe 1 less than full..However now i get such a flucuation of 2 bars to full bar however the majority of the time its 2 or 3 bars and to be honest sometimes i have notta.. I upgraded my phone to the voyager too. I was thinking of adding a line and getting the lg phone they got on sale now the LG Env the other touch screen but i need to see if people think that phone is better than the voyager or if i am wasting money..Anyways any idea why my service would go from great to good? I remember not to long ago i went through a day where people couldn't call me and was acting like my service was shut off. I couldn't even text! Is there any tests or anything i could do? What would the problem be? Any ideas? I did update my roaming capabilities also. so go figure!

2. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones
    The only real test is to try another VZW phone. Do you have any friends or relatives that visit you there that have VZW?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. whosurbud

whosurbud Junior Member

6 months ago there was no foliage, that's one major thing that changed.
    Not saying that's the only reason for ur problem, but it is a change.

4. wbandyjr74

wbandyjr74 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VOYAGER
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VerizonWireless
    My other phones also have say 2 bars. But like i said i had a great signal here in the past with full bars. I would say it's like they took away a tower or two. The service just isn't that great like it use to be for some reason. Also i had that problem a couple times when people couldnt call me as if my phone was disconnected and couldnt text.. They really starting to stink!