Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Service Code for LG VX3200

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Outerlimit, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Ellen

Ellen Guest

inSinerator, Are you able to get into the "LG service menu" with the 8500?

# # 5 4 7 3 7 8 4 2 3 6 3 6 8 (hit send) Code: 0 0 0 0 0 0

2. inSinerator

inSinerator New Member

nope it tries to dial out.

3. allreeds

allreeds New Member

Am curious about the service menu. I have a PM225, and will be getting an LG Rumor in a few days. Was wondering how to enter the service menu on these 2 phones?

I wasn't planning on changing any settings, just curious about what one would find there.

Thanks in advance for any help. (Or where to find that info).:D

4. ChillOut2210

ChillOut2210 New Member

Okay Guys.. I think I have a better resolution to this issue cause I have come across the same category myself and decided why not just restore the Phone and Preset to Factory Settings?? For this simple Objective you will need to save your Information such as your MDN# & MIN# and goto MENU > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Security > you will then see a prompt askin for the last 4-digits of your Phone Number.. If you have already activated your phone use the last 4-digits of your Phone Number.. if you are unsure of this go back to your Wallpaper on your Phone and enter this Code #4357*4357 then press "SEND" you will then see Information about your Phone and your Phone number will be displayed on top for most LG Phones. Then once you write that down on a piece of paper repeat the steps above and look on the bottom for "Reset Default" then your Phone will restart then once your back to your wallpaper on your Cell repeat the same step but this time select "Restore Phone" or if you have nothing on the Phone already just skip the "Reset Phone" Part so that you can Erase all Data from the NAM selections.. You're Phone will restart once again if you repeat the same step and you will see a Alert Box to Activate your phone just hit "END" and you will bypass that screen and come up to Verizon's Preset Wallpaper and be able to see a Read Out stating "Inital Programming Required..." this will allow you to open up access to these two MENU's in which did not work fully with 6 zero's as for when you have used the MENU Options before.

##7764726 (Model # goes here to finish the code) hit "SEND" 6 ?'s will appear.. for this you can now use the 000000 code to fill up these ? marks.

This Menu is for Advanced Professionals Only!! If you do not know what you're doing I would not suggest going into here unless you are Manually re-programming your Cellphone Number. For that you will need to look up both MIN & MDN or if you do not have these you can either hit "END" to Cancel out.. your Cellphone will probley reboot once this Menu is Incomplete. Then once your phone reboots.. hit "END" if Activation comes up and dial *228 manually or if this is a new line Dial *28898 then press "SEND" and the VZW Database will start feeding Information to your Cellphone.

##LGSERVICEMENU

Basically this is another hidden menu to access features in which Control your Cellphone and Data Functions. I have no clue in what anything in here does so I would not recommend this Code to someone without Experience.

Hopefully this helps those with the Service Code Entry Problems in which Verizon nor Walmart can Control.. LG Makes these Menu's all mostley the same on most of their newer Phones as I have learned. Enjoy! =)

#34 ChillOut2210, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  5. markgm

markgm New Member

The above works on an LG VX7100 Glade -- thanks!

(If you want to view signal strength, select Field Tests, then Screen, then dial a number to have the phone connect to the nearest tower. On a Glade, pressing the middle selector button, the one normally used to pick Menu, will get you out of Screen and back to your normal display.)

As always, I wouldn't recommend futzing with this unless you know what you're doing -- I needed to get the signal level display to help install a repeater at my house.

6. syn94

syn94 New Member

im new to all this with flashin so is there anyone tht can help me flash my rumor to cricket?? thnxs

7. reubenebailey

reubenebailey New Member

I have an LG UX265 from US Cellular, and can get to the screen that asks for the service code (6 ?'s), but the usual 6 0's doesn't work. The alternating 1's and 0's don't work either. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Reuben