Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sero Plan

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by StevenX, May 7, 2008.

1. StevenX

StevenX New Member

Hi everyone. I hope this isn't against the rules or anything, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get a referral e-mail address for the Sero plan. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to provide.

Steve

2. Kalimotxo

Kalimotxo Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    The latest and greatest.
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of them.
    Check your PMs

Welcome to WA!

3. StevenX

StevenX New Member

Thanks to everyone for the addresses. Now, if someone here could just indulge my ignorance for a minute...

On the Sero plan it states that it comes with free unlimited data. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean that I will be able to access the internet and check my e-mail? And, if I were to do these things, would it count against my monthly minutes while I was doing so? I've been using my cell phone only as a phone, so I'm a bit in the dark as far as these other services are concerned. Any help would be great.

4. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yes you can check e-mail and use the web as much as you want and it will not count against your voice calling minutes.

5. StevenX

StevenX New Member

Thanks again for the e-mail address, but when I tried to use it I received a message telling me:

Sorry! Our records indicate that the Sprint employee who extended this offer to you has reached their referral activation limit for the program.

For inquiries related to the referral limit, please have the referring Sprint employee send an email to SERO_Program@sprint.com from their sprint.com email address.

Thank You.

Anyone know of any other addresses out there Any help would be great.

6. The Norm

The Norm New Member

I would love to get in the SERO program as well. I called the SERO cs number on the website and they told me the email address used will be sent a confirmation email to make sure the referral is legitimate. Are there any kind-hearted sprint employees out there willing to refer me?

By the way - what do you guys think of the Mogul vs the Moto Q9c?

7. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yes many of the SERO addresses that have been floating around are maxed out now. However you still may be able to use it by calling in for a SERO plan instead of doing it on the web site.

8. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    Does anyone know whether or not "savings@sprintemi.com" works? I've heard mixed comments and would hate to sign up thinking I was getting something only to find out I had used a bogus procedure.

Maybe there's another?

Thanks,

Brad

9. Kalimotxo

Kalimotxo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    The latest and greatest.
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of them.
    I had someone try it and it didn't work :( ...

I should try going to a Sprint store and getting someone's business card w/ their e-mail address on it :browani:

10. modiblue

modiblue New Member

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could PLEASE get a kind Sprint employee's e-mail address. The savings@sprintemi.com did not work for me. I would truly appreciate it. Also, I have 3 movie passes that I would be willing to mail to the person whose email address successfully gets my dad and I a SERO plan. Thank you all!!