Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sero Plan email addresses

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by JBJ, Nov 18, 2007.

1. JBJ

JBJ New Member

Does anyone have updated SERO plan email addresses?

2. Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton 10 years scandal free....

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Mogul
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Unicel
    Indeed. I will send you a private message.

3. Imajika

Imajika New Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    If anyone else needs a SERO address, please feel free to PM me. I work for Sprint and our referrals for SERO are unlimited now. :p

4. cinder

cinder New Member

My Phone:
    Katana 6600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint :(
    i was told mine is in the sero plan what is that can anyone explain thats why they wont let me add text messaging,:censored:

5. Simon5282

Simon5282 Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
  6. JBJ

JBJ New Member

Thanks for the email address. I was given the sprintemi one and it works. You're right that the sprint.com doesn't work.

As far as adding text messaging, if one customer service person says, "no," call to speak with a supervisor until you get one that will put it on for you. They understand that they want to keep customers and keep them happy or they'll move elsewhere.

7. sheureka

sheureka Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    All of the newer Sero plans have unlimited text messaging included - and I've heard that when the accounts are moved to the Ensemble billing system they'll all include text. I'd send a email to ecare and tell them you think you should be getting unlimited text on sero and ask that it be added. - sheureka

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sam0323

sam0323 New Member

hi um im trying to get sero account to is there anyway anyone can give me a sero email i would really appreciate it thank you very much:D

9. Vitamin X

Vitamin X New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung M500 BLOOD RED
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    This would be incredibly helpful. I just screwed by the old SERO email.. at least, well, I tried to sign up for SERO and everything was going fine but the significant other objected to it at first, thinking it was a scam or something.. I held off on it and it looks like I lost out since for some reason it says that my numbers are ineligible to port now.. when I tried to call Sprint's customer care line, they told me I NEED an employee's email now instead of the good ol savings@.. email.

Which is a shame because I could really use it right now more than I ever did before. Isn't this bad if you're already a Sprint customer, though? The shame is, that this is my only phone (for now) and if something screws up with it, I'm in a world of pain since I'm job hunting (I work freelance in addition to my bread-and-butter job).

So yeah if you could do that, that would be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat[/office space].

10. Bill Clinton

My Phone:
    HTC Mogul
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Unicel
    Vitaman and Sam I sent you both a PM.

11. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Also just go to google and type in "sprint.com email"

12. Imajika

Imajika New Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I am a Sprint employee and if anyone needs/wants to use my work email address to sign up for SERO, just send me a PM and I'd be happy to let you use my email address.

Sprint has changed the amount of SERO plans an employee can refer. It used to be limited but now it is unlimited so all of you can use my work email address if you need to!

Happy holidays! :)

13. sandra28166

sandra28166 New Member

I have an email that will let me through on the sero website and it gives the sero plan option but the phone prices are the same as in my regular nextel account.
    I have tried and tried to get them to change me to sero but they wont so I have to get it with a new account.
    Is there any other emails out there, I would appreciate any. Thanks

14. JBJ

JBJ New Member

Sandra28166

I sent you a PM.

15. jscurtiss

jscurtiss New Member

I could also use an address :)

Thanks!

16. eman3316

eman3316 New Member

Can anybody help me out with an address? Thank you.

17. eagle1751

eagle1751 New Member

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Would appreciate an email address for Sero, thanks.

18. sandra28166

sandra28166 New Member

19. eberg

eberg New Member

Caveat emptor. Didn't work for me. Signed up on 12/28/07 through the website, got a confirmation email from Sprint with the correct plan listed but Sprint's website says I have the Basic plan.

The first rep I tried to change the plan with didn't know SERO and couldn't add everything. She passed me to another rep who basically thought I was trying to steal from him. According to him my only option was to accept the Basic or cancel. This email seems to have worked as late as a week ago but no more.

20. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Here is one
    emmy )dot( anderson >at< sprint )dot( com

21. eberg

eberg New Member

Thanks again. I'll see how it goes with customer service today.

22. eberg

eberg New Member

My last phone call seems to have worked. The plan details link on sprint.com shows my plan as "SERO F&F 500- $30.0". Guess I got the right rep when I called back. The "savings" email was the problem and it appears that if you have a valid email referral you won't have any difficulty. Still, I'm going to be checking my usage details for a while to make sure the billing is correct but, so far, so good...

23. tdo7125

tdo7125 New Member

hi,

May you help refer me to the Sprint Sero Plan? I would like to go about it the right way if possible. Thanks for your help

24. DjMano

DjMano New Member

Hello,

I've been reading a lot into this Sprint Sero plan and decided to pull the trigger. However I've read that the savings@sprintemi.com email is working for only a few people. I would really appreciate it if an sprint employee would pm me and let me use their email address. Thank you in advance.

P.S.
    I'm trying to decide between a centro and a mogul. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll mainly use the phone for web browsing and messaging. Thanks!

25. Chihuahua-lover

Chihuahua-lover New Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I work for a Sprint Call Center, believe it or not...they act very clandestine about helping us get a Sero plan email address so we employees can get a Sero plan, even though we all know we're 'supposed' to be able to get one! Would you please allow me to use your Sprint email address so I can try to get one? Also, are there other details I should know about as far as obtaining the plan? At work they say you HAVE to sign up online, & you HAVE to have a Sprint referral email address, can you please help me? Are there deposits required with a Sero plan? We were told no a few months ago, but then I noticed online that it looks like one might? Do you know? I'd appreciate any heads up you - and your email address - that you could offer. I don't know how to "PM" here, or I would have PM'd you. Feel free to email me at Semicharmdlife@hotmail.com, if you would, or anyone else who could help me? Thanks a million!
    ~~~~~~~~Angie

26. hereticcavi

hereticcavi New Member

My Phone:
    Palm Treo 755
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    depends on what your comfortable with......I like my palm but others Love the WM. Palms tend to be very user friendly while to me WM seems a tad more complicated. The centro is small and the mogul is a bit bigger. The mogul has an awesome keypad though. But hey thats just mines opinion. You wont lose with either phone so good luck

27. Bill Clinton

My Phone:
    HTC Mogul
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Unicel
    I just got the Mogul a few weeks ago and I wish I bought the phone sooner. Depending on what phone you are using now, it might take a few day to get used to either the Palm OS or Windows Mobile.

I have heard great things about the Centro and I couldn't be more happy with my Mogul so you can't go wrong either way, it just depends on what you want from the device.

I haven't found anything to complain about with the Mogul. Reasons why I like the device include battery life is impressive, built in WiFi is good to have, the keypad is great, the screen is nice, it has a jack for an external antenna, syncing with my computer is fast and easy with Bluetooth or with the included USB cable, and the new ROM is running smoothly.

If I am not mistaken, you can swap devices within the first 15 days or 30 of a new contract. Check on that first though because I don't remember if I have that right.

28. Noise

Noise New Member

I have been a sprint customer for many years. My latest contract is up in July. I am really interested in switching to a SERO account. I have been trying to do as much research as possible about the program but am confused as to whether I can keep my old number even after my contract is up. Is this possible? What phone would you recommend for SERO? I previously had a Audiovox PPC-6700 and when it broke I was given a Motorola Q. I have not been too thrilled with the Q. I was looking at the new 755p treo, Centro, or Mogul any imput on these particular models?

I would also really appreciate a email address if someone has one. :D

Thanks so much for your help.

29. halo523

halo523 New Member

Can anybody help me out with an address?

Much thanks in advance =)

30. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    crackberry's