Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

SERO Order Canceled?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mrcser84, Nov 24, 2007.

1. mrcser84

mrcser84 New Member

Yesterday I ordered a new sero line of service with sprint using the email savings@sprintemi.com and the coupon code 50YDC.

Today I checked the order status and it says "Status: This order is pending customer notification of order cancellation."

What is going on? :confused:

If I need a different email I do not have one. :(

Since it has been canceled how long will the money on my bank account that is preauthorized be canceled or will it come out then be refunded?

Thank You for any help!

2. mrcser84

mrcser84 New Member

Called and talked to about 4 different people because sales is closed on the weekends and with no avail, no help. But I guess someone I talked to got to messing around because now it says my order is being processed.

Hopefully everything works out.

Also use coupon code MORE4U or a $25 dollar invoice credit on new phone order!

3. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Did you need to put a deposit on the account? If not, then I would check back this coming up week to make sure the order went through.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mrcser84

mrcser84 New Member

A deposit? I had to pay for the phone up front. I guess all is well if the order is being processed.

5. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Ok. Well sometimes based on your credit you might have to pay a deposit. I know a few years ago, I had to pay a deposit of $150 when I signed up with Sprint plus the phone's cost. I cancelled them about a year and a half ago, and I signed back up with them this past May, and I only had to pay the phone and not an initial deposit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I have never had to pay for a deposit but foe some it can be very high. This is where a pre paid phone is nice.

7. mrcser84

mrcser84 New Member

Think I figured it out, order is being cancelled again. After reading the other post about using the savings email, I may have to just give them an employees (which I have). I guess I should have just used theirs in the first place.

I will have to wait till monday for sales to get back in the office.

8. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well that would explain it some sorry about having to wait.

9. mrcser84

mrcser84 New Member

Well it wasnt the email. So apparently you can not open 2 accounts on the same billing system which I guess Sprint merged to Nextels Ensemble System. So they had to cancel that order and I will have to add a new phone and plan to my exsiting account, then port my nextel number to the new sprint phone.

I must wait for my account to be refunded first. Hopefully the link on the sero site works for adding line to current account.

Promo code URANG still works for a $50 invoice credit upon check-out, also SAVE50 should work also.

10. Imajika

Imajika New Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    According to the information I have. You can sign up for a SERO plan only if you are activating a NEW line of service or ADDING another line. So it should work for you.

Sorry you're having such trouble with SERO. If there's anything I can do to help, PM me. I can't sign you up or make changes to accounts/plans but I can point you in the right direction and give you direct numbers to call instead of *2. :)