Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Sending ringtones via Txt/email to Nokia3589i

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by Meru, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Meru

Meru New Member

( note, i know that this topic has already come up, but i need some clarification, sorry )

okay, i know that you can supposedly send ringtones via txt messaging/email to a nokia 3589i, but i need to know is there any special features that need to be on the phone? i have the extra mobile web, and i think that may be enough, but im not sure.

and do i have to have my ringtone send from a perticular site, or can i just send it to my phone via my regular email account ( i have two, from yahoo and starband btw )

aaand ( sorry ) dose my ringtone have the be a certain length? or a certain file size ?

heheh, sorry for bothering anyone,